Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

b84d89ce4af71ddeb3e4c94e2fab067f.jpg

Game flavor incoming..

This game will be EXACTLY 16 players

Signups

1. @Scoundrel  -  killed N6  -  Wolfpack aligned
  2. @Malfatron -  Day 4 vote  -  Wolfpack aligned
  3. @Pickle Rick  -  killed N1  -  Wolfpack aligned
  4. @Dome  -  killed N3  -  Wolfpack aligned
  5. @The Orca -  endgame kill  -  Alpha aligned
  6. @TheKillerNacho - SURVIVED  -  Hellhounds aligned
  7. @swoosh -  Day 5 vote  -  Alpha aligned
  8. @squire12 -  Day 2 vote  -  Wolfpack aligned
  9. @ET80  -  killed N3  -  Wolfpack aligned
  10. @JoshstraDaymus -  Day 3 vote  -  Hellhounds aligned
  11. @jasonwbantle  -  Day 1 vote  -  Wolfpack aligned
  12. @bcb1213 -  endgame kill  -  Wolfpack aligned
  13. @Hockey5djh / @TL-TwoWinsAway - Day 6 vote  -  Wolfpack aligned
  14. @Raves -  killed N2  -  Wolfpack aligned
  15. @MightyMouse07  -  killed N5  -  Wolfpack aligned
  16. @Matts4313 - SURVIVED  -  Hellhounds aligned

D1 End

N1 Writeup

D2 End

N2 Writeup

Rules

1. To vote for somebody, type their name out in bold. Votes must be clearly visible to me and the other players (i.e. no white text or hiding it in a quote). Highest vote count at deadline is eliminated.
  2. Do not edit any post that is more than 5 minutes old. Do not edit any post that changes a vote. - Violation of this rule will result in the loss of your vote for the day. - Multiple violations of this rule will result in punishment, potentially as severe as elimination from the game.
  3. Once the voting cutoff time comes, all votes are frozen. No other votes will be counted after this time. If the cutoff time ends at :00, voted marked :00 will be counted, votes marked :01 will not be counted. *EVEN IF I AM NOT HERE TO CALL NIGHT* 
  4. Stay active. Failure to vote in ANY day will result in a to-be-determined night penalty. It may be a loss of night role, it may be a host decided disadvantage. Do NOT make me use this. Failure to vote for ANY two days will result in death. They do not have to be consecutive days to result in death.
  5. Do not edit any post that is more than 5 minutes old. Do not edit any post that changes a vote. The penalty will be commensurate to the transgression, up to and including death.
  6. Feel free to talk after nightfall, but do NOT share any new information given to you until after I start the new day. The penalty will be commensurate to the transgression, up to and including death.
  7. In the event of a tie, there will be an OT period. All votes will reset to zero. You may only vote for the players who are tied. If after OT there is still a tie, whichever player receives the final VC first will be eliminated
  8. Do not discuss this game outside of this thread unless permitted by your role. The penalty will be commensurate to the transgression, up to and including death.
  9. Do not discuss role pms or win cons. The penalty will be commensurate to the transgression, up to and including death.
    • To clarify the above rule.. "no copy/pasting, trying to lolclear by using role PMs verbatims, demanding others know exactly what wincon wording is". Basically, don't do the D1 abuse of role pms in place of scum hunting. Things like claiming, etc are fine. What is normally accepted is going to be accepted in this game
Edited by Tk3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Did you just sign me up?

I most certainly did

If you want to opt out, let me know. You can't post a joyful gif and not expect me to take that as a sign up

Edited by Tk3