Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

27 minutes ago, swoosh said:

either you’re scum or there is dream manipulation.

look at this from an outsider’s point of you, you’re the only claimed even night dreamer. you didn’t vote josh the other night either. if you’re banking on me being scum, you’re saying there are two scum on a single line and I voted out my teammate when there were others like malf (town) who wanted to go you. why would I push Josh so hard if I could’ve just gone you yesterday over my teammate?

why did you think bcb was claiming even night dreamer?

did you not read malf's posts at all?

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

why did you think bcb was claiming even night dreamer?

did you not read malf's posts at all?

I was reading from my phone for most of today and misread Malf's post. I thought he said bcb was the only claimed dreamer for one of the nights (odd or even), but I see now that's not the case. And in all honesty, I brushed off a lot of what Malf said because I was so convinced he was scum. 

18 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Day 1 instinct Hockey

Could be any of these guys who haven't posted much. Hockey, Matts, MM7, and Nacho.

Hockey or Matts didn't even vote today. 

From the list above, Nacho is the most surprising. Seems like his scum game. He hasn't appeared in any dreams, which is actually more of a red flag for me.

29 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Could be any of these guys who haven't posted much. Hockey, Matts, MM7, and Nacho.

Hockey or Matts didn't even vote today. 

From the list above, Nacho is the most surprising. Seems like his scum game. He hasn't appeared in any dreams, which is actually more of a red flag for me.

calling this my scum game is honestly a red flag

you seem to want to push this out in any direction that isn't you at this point, swoosh.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

calling this my scum game is honestly a red flag

you seem to want to push this out in any direction that isn't you at this point, swoosh.

Reminds me of your last game. Could be wrong, but these are just my thoughts. 

I’m going bcb today unless something drastic happens. I’m not pushing this in any direction that isn’t me. I haven’t voted you. 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ill probably swich to bcb but
I'm sick and tired of this crap, swoosh.

What did I do? I feel I always offend someone in these games. All I said was I thought this was your scum game. 

This will be my last game.

15 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Bcb

this game is giving me a headache. Can’t make heads or tails of anything.

Same, my head has been spinning since Friday. Not cause of this game, but it probably isn’t helping. I’ve wasted my Friday night and all my Saturday on this forum.

I’m stepping away tomorrow.