Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

8 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I looked, but couldn't find it: when did @bcb1213 make the Raves/Hockey/Orca dream claims?

It has to come down to bcb, swoosh or Orca today, in my opinion.

TL

Scum mad they didn’t get a hit cus Hockey went inactive and so he is replaced... tale as old as time

beauty and the beast ballroom GIF by Disney

On 7/30/2021 at 6:47 PM, bcb1213 said:

Now that it is 946 and scum can't change their moves to do anything to me. Let me reveal my info. I also am an odd night dreamer 

Night one I got 

Raves

Hockey 

Orca 

In case ya'll couldn't figure out why I've been saying Orca or hockey since. Lol   I'll let you know my night three results when day starts 

@TL-TwoWinsAway do you know how to use the search feature?

8 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

TL

Scum mad they didn’t get a hit cus Hockey went inactive and so he is replaced... tale as old as time

Im down with that thought process. My PM said I would be replaced if I missed another vote, so I am sure scum was told that as well. 

TL

23 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

TL

Uh oh. Scoundrel just played his hand.

By this rationale: scum was punished for not voting, which means that either Matts or I (Hockey/TL) are scum. Scoundrel jumps on and immediately votes me, despite the events of the previous days: the back-and-forth between bcb and Swoosh (in which Scoundrel voted for Bcb). Matts gets on and immediately follows suit.

If you're town, as Scoundrel claims to be, and you voted Bcb yesterday, which Scoundrel did, you must believe that Bcb is a fraudulent dreamer and scum. This makes him a much greater threat than some guy that hasn't voted and participated for a day or so.

The fact that he's so eager to vote me shows two things: 1) he knows Matts is scum like him, and 2) he knows that immediately voting me and making this "inactivity" argument should shift the attention away from himself.

Scoundrel is scum, without question. The timing of his posts and the accusations he has levied for days shows it. Conveniently, here he is again.

It's almost perfect, really: once Scoundrel flips scum, Matts will have been shown to also be scum. The rest of them will take Bcb out overnight, proving that his dreams were valid. That locks in Orca (based on Bcb's first dreams).

I'm new at this, but I don't think it could be any clearer.

12 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Uh oh. Scoundrel just played his hand.

By this rationale: scum was punished for not voting, which means that either Matts or I (Hockey/TL) are scum. Scoundrel jumps on and immediately votes me, despite the events of the previous days: the back-and-forth between bcb and Swoosh (in which Scoundrel voted for Bcb). Matts gets on and immediately follows suit.

If you're town, as Scoundrel claims to be, and you voted Bcb yesterday, which Scoundrel did, you must believe that Bcb is a fraudulent dreamer and scum. This makes him a much greater threat than some guy that hasn't voted and participated for a day or so.

The fact that he's so eager to vote me shows two things: 1) he knows Matts is scum like him, and 2) he knows that immediately voting me and making this "inactivity" argument should shift the attention away from himself.

Scoundrel is scum, without question. The timing of his posts and the accusations he has levied for days shows it. Conveniently, here he is again.

It's almost perfect, really: once Scoundrel flips scum, Matts will have been shown to also be scum. The rest of them will take Bcb out overnight, proving that his dreams were valid. That locks in Orca (based on Bcb's first dreams).

I'm new at this, but I don't think it could be any clearer.

Lmfao. I’ve been wanting to go Hockey since day 1. And you replacing him just confirms it for me. 

Despite the events of the previous two days? How about the fact there was no kill because Hockey and Matts were blocked by Host as punishment. I’m focusing on that it’s a 50/50 shot between the two to catch scum. Or Tell me TK why was there no kill since you seem to know so much?

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

This guy thinks he knows me and my patterns? Lmao. I encourage you TK to go back and read more games all of these players have played in. 

So, two questions: 1) why'd you immediately assume the "inactive punishment" was for me and not Matts, and 2) if you were town, why wouldn't you keep pounding the table for Bcb, the guy you voted for last night?

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

So, two questions: 1) why'd you immediately assume the "inactive punishment" was for me and not Matts, and 2) if you were town, why wouldn't you keep pounding the table for Bcb, the guy you voted for last night?

I voted for BCB because it was down to he Malf and I felt Malf was more town after his posts. And I was unsure on BCB. BCB was the more comfortable vote of the two for me. Why was I going to throw away a vote on Hockey when no one else has been listening to me about that vote all game. I said it was 50/50 between Hockey and Matts and of the two I have a stronger feeling Hockey I scum so why wouldn’t I go Hockey over Matt? 

4 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I said it was 50/50 between Hockey and Matts and of the two I have a stronger feeling Hockey I scum so why wouldn’t I go Hockey over Matt? 

Interesting. But you didn't express that opinion. You said:

"TL

Scum mad they didn’t get a hit cus Hockey went inactive and so he is replaced... tale as old as time"

No mention of a 50/50 here, and Matts was right around the corner to concur.

You want to prove that you're town? Vote Matts. I'll vote him too. You won't do that, though, because you're both scum.