Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Interesting. But you didn't express that opinion. You said:

"TL

Scum mad they didn’t get a hit cus Hockey went inactive and so he is replaced... tale as old as time"

No mention of a 50/50 here, and Matts was right around the corner to concur.

You want to prove that you're town? Vote Matts. I'll vote him too. You won't do that, though, because you're both scum.

Why would I need to mention the 50/50?  I went with my instinct. I appreciate the effort you are putting in which Hockey didn’t but why is the above text copy and pasted from scum chat? 

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I looked, but couldn't find it: when did @bcb1213 make the Raves/Hockey/Orca dream claims?

It has to come down to bcb, swoosh or Orca today, in my opinion.

Voting me after I voted you was a quick scum retaliation after “It has to come down to BCB, Swoosh, or Orca today, in my opinion” I don’t see Scoundrel on that list.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Voting me after I voted you was a quick scum retaliation after “It has to come down to BCB, Swoosh, or Orca today, in my opinion” I don’t see Scoundrel on that list.

Eh, I just wanted to post something to get the chat going. I'm new.

You played your hand immediately, and Matts following suit was perfect.

Side note: what do "TK" and "scum chat" mean? 100% sincere.

@TheKillerNacho @swoosh @bcb1213 @MightyMouse07

Thoughts on this?

I'm asked to replace an inactive owner. I make clear that I'm new at all of this. I'm given Hockey's spot.

The scum were punished for inactivity last night. Two participants did not vote: Hockey/TL and Matts4313. We have to conclude that, because the scum were punished, one of those two participants is scum, right?

28 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Eh, I just wanted to post something to get the chat going. I'm new.

You played your hand immediately, and Matts following suit was perfect.

Side note: what do "TK" and "scum chat" mean? 100% sincere.

I meant to say TL I get you confused with TK. Scum chat is your discord channel. Pretending to not know what it is? My good friend Josh tell you to play that way? Also what’s interesting and why you are scum is you took a defensive approach immediately. You didn’t try and debunk or argue against my claims about you as first instinct. Instead you went into flip the table mode which is a defensive tactic of guilty parties. You were put in a tough position coming in for scum. I get it. 

10 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I meant to say TL I get you confused with TK. Scum chat is your discord channel. Pretending to not know what it is? My good friend Josh tell you to play that way? Also what’s interesting and why you are scum is you took a defensive approach immediately. You didn’t try and debunk or argue against my claims about you as first instinct. Instead you went into flip the table mode which is a defensive tactic of guilty parties. You were put in a tough position coming in for scum. I get it. 

Ha. I don't have discord.

I do like the "defensive approach" line here. I made a statement. You and Matts jumped right in, and your approach seemed almost... coordinated. I pointed out how suspicious it all was. (And that, using your logic: because I'm not scum, Matts certainly is, making your approach all the more interesting.)

You proceeded to respond with 17 posts in roughly 1 hour. Defensive?

(You are good at this, though... there is no doubt. If both you and Matts survive the day, enjoy those well-earned bragging rights and the corresponding victory lap.)