Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Here's the only question that matters, in my new guy opinion: were the scum denied a kill last night? And was it a punishment for inactivity?

What are the options?

1. They weren't denied a move, but just decided not to make one. Why in the world would they do that?

2. They were denied a move as punishment for inactivity.

If you believe option #2, doesn't that prove that either Hockey/TL or Matts are scum? After all, if both inactive players were town, why would the scum be punished?

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I was. I was not informed of any additional "moves" or the such.

So then your punishment today would be taking your vote away. Because if that is your only move there is no other way to punish you. And yet you’ve shown you have a valid vote.

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

So then your punishment today would be taking your vote away. Because if that is your only move there is no other way to punish you. And yet you’ve shown you have a valid vote.

This is completely and utterly false:

"Failure to vote in ANY day will result in a to-be-determined night penalty. It may be a loss of night role, it may be a host decided disadvantage. Do NOT make me use this."

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

This is completely and utterly false:

"Failure to vote in ANY day will result in a to-be-determined night penalty. It may be a loss of night role, it may be a host decided disadvantage. Do NOT make me use this."

If he was really going to be fair and punish any and all for the same thing he would take one phase of votes away from those that don’t have moves. How else can you punish someone who doesn’t have a night move? 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

But didn’t Matts vote count also?

Sure, because that wasn't used as his punishment. From the OP:

That would seem to imply that he received a different punishment. And the scum were denied a kill last night...