Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

@bcb1213 your vote isn't actually locked. I know you think it's me, but it's in your best interest to move it. There is no indication I'll be the vote today. Town needs to stick together and it's going to take every vote. 

If you think I'm going outside 100% probability it ain't happening 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

You seemed to have conviction with Josh in this exact scenario 

I never said there's 0% chance dreams can be altered. Don't be so close minded. I've never seen a more ignorant stance in mafia. 

If it was going to be me or you today, it would be you. I'm trying to consider alternatives. Luckily, we don't need your vote. 

Just now, swoosh said:

I never said there's 0% chance dreams can be altered. Don't be so close minded. I've never seen a more ignorant stance in mafia. 

If it was going to be me or you today, it would be you. I'm trying to consider alternatives. Luckily, we don't need your vote. 

Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong.  But if you're asking me in what I believe is lylo to take what could be a 50/50 over what I consider a slam dunk. Not doing it 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Nothing would make me happier than to be wrong.  But if you're asking me in what I believe is lylo to take what could be a 50/50 over what I consider a slam dunk. Not doing it 

Here's the thing - I'm not the vote today, so you keeping your vote on me is wasting your vote. I'm not asking you to vote with me, I'm asking you to put a meaningful vote out there. You just said you believe this is lylo, yet you're going to keep a meaningless vote on the table. Wild.

33 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Here's the thing - I'm not the vote today, so you keeping your vote on me is wasting your vote. I'm not asking you to vote with me, I'm asking you to put a meaningful vote out there. You just said you believe this is lylo, yet you're going to keep a meaningless vote on the table. Wild.

People told me this the last two elections when I voted third party cause I didn't like the candidates. Doesn't bother me 

58 minutes ago, swoosh said:

What's also wild. If you're entertaining there was a Framer on let's say one of us on Raves dream. How would you like to explain both Tl and orca on matts who were in my dream and are the other 50/50