Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

It was a chaotic night. everyone was pulled in different directions. it was a split vote, but one side was more decisive than the other, and TL-blahblahblah was removed from the pack

He was wolfpack aligned

The pack went to bed, but very shortly they heard a commotion. Two wolves opened their eyes and what they saw was terrifying

scoundrel lay there, covered in blood, and they saw the light go out of his eyes

He was wolfpack aligned

nacho and matts were standing over the dead body, eyes glowing red.

bcb and the orca looked at each other terrified. They knew they were overmatched and overwhelmed. They tried to move to the exit, but the hellhounds stood in their path, blocking their escape

**several months later**

It was getting late. A group of hikers were freezing cold, and losing the remaining daylight. They saw a cave, and it looking like the perfect palce to set up camp for the night. They walked inside and gasped... Two skeletons lay in the cave. It was bcb - wolfpack aligned and The Orca - alpha aligned

Nobody ever saw or heard from nacho or matts again, but as the hikers looked at the skeletons they heard an ethereal howl, off in the distance.

There are now only 2 wolves in the frozen tundra. And they are hellhound aligned

thank you all for my first game as host. it was a pleasure

• Like 2

Good win, ya scumlords.

@TheKillerNacho you were the mvp of the game. You went balls out to control the vote, and you definitely had my number this game. Well done.

@JoshstraDaymus you held up well under pressure and survived an extra day, so kudos on that. Youre too darn likeable, and its hard too vote for you.

@Matts4313 bang up job keeping town in this game by missing your vote/hit, and failing to win the game in regulation by a matter of seconds. Im sure its because of your flair for the dramatic, and not just ineptness :)

As for the losers, lets start with the biggest.

LVP: Malf. The swing point in the game was when i basically figured out the game (only dreamers as PRs) and went hard against Joshs doctor claim only to be tagged back into the thread by nacho and mindcontrolled to vote out squire. That in turn also caused me to be evicted a couple days later because it looked super scummy. I didnt go with my gut, but next time i will.

On the bright side: @TL-TwoWinsAway what a damn pleasure it was to read your posts. you sir, are a natural at this game, and you provided a lot of correct insight coming in as a replacement even. I hope you become a regular in these games. You are my Losing Team MVP

2nd Loser MVP i would give to @The Orca for basically handing over both of the scum. your play almost worked, and it was possible for you to win even down to one player had the right evictions come off.

and lastly and mostly thanks to @Tk3 for a super fun and intriguing game. it was fun to follow along after my death as well.

• Like 3

@TL-TwoWinsAway you're a natural. It was fun following along. 

The rest of town, you guys hurt my brain. 🥴 

@The Orca sorry for letting you down. Despite our lack of success with converts, we had this game figured out and were in prime position. My dumbass decided to go out and miss the inevitable scum push. I actually logged back on in time to get a last second vote in for Matts on my phone, but FF had something I had already posted in the post section and I could've delete it quick enough. Big oof on my part. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway you're a natural. It was fun following along. 

The rest of town, you guys hurt my brain. 🥴 

@The Orca sorry for letting you down. Despite our lack of success with converts, we had this game figured out and were in prime position. My dumbass decided to go out and miss the inevitable scum push. I actually logged back on in time to get a last second vote in for Matts on my phone, but FF had something I had already posted in the post section and I could've delete it quick enough. Big oof on my part. 

i knew you guys were actually cult.

was banking on the fact you couldnt convert many lol

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@TL-TwoWinsAway definitely play more mafia bro. excited to have you here

although note i still did goad you in the end. I wanted to be lynched if it was me or matts cause i had a deathproof ;)

I... don't even know what a deathproof is, but well done. You built yourself in such a way that made me wanting to target you inevitable. Well played.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I... don't even know what a deathproof is, but well done. You built yourself in such a way that made me wanting to target you inevitable. Well played.

I was scum but i could survive one kill. also matts had the kill tonight (was odd/even). so i needed to get lynched instead of matts if i couldnt get someone else.

• Like 1