Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

If this is real- I’m sorry for ur loss. Even if it’s a damn fish, that blows.

You’re a nice guy Jason. I just wanted to come in here for support for my goldfish “King Midas” and I wasn’t getting it. But you’ve given me what I need. Now I can cope.

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

Oh. Weird. Who knows what colors indicate what side? I’m not familiar enough to know. Is it red mafia blue town and green/black independent?

1 hour ago, jasonwbantle said:

Mine is green. And I’m a wolf. I have nothing to hide except my role lol. So what do we think scum looks like here?

thanks for the color info 

I'm trying to be respectful of TK's rules but c'mon.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'm trying to be respectful of TK's rules but c'mon.

How does this break anything? I asked what colors traditionally are what and whether we think wolves are town or mafia. Then I claimed I was green town wolf. None of this directly breaks a single rule. TK said as much in his own post a couple back. Read - and get over it. Or lynch me if you wanna lynch town

It doesn't break anything now that TK clarified he's being consistent with previous rules.

What it does show is that you don't have (or didn't read) a town aligned PM because the sides and colors are pretty transparent.

Jason

Scoundrels ability to brush it aside is pretty scummy too.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

It doesn't break anything now that TK clarified he's being consistent with previous rules.

What it does show is that you don't have (or didn't read) a town aligned PM because the sides and colors are pretty transparent.

Jason

What Have I brushed aside? Do you not believe he would have a discord link if he was scum? Do you not believe he would have asked these questions in that discord? It’s common sense. You’re plucking the low hanging fruit here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Jason

How are colors transparent lol Green is supposed to be automatically town? I didn’t know. I even asked what green was before I told yall. I read the entire pm. Wolves (my ability) green. That’s it. How is someone supposed to know for sure what u are aligned with off that unless you play here an awful lot

so Bc I didn’t automatically know that green is town you’re lynching me lol ok I regret nothing 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

What Have I brushed aside? Do you not believe he would have a discord link if he was scum? Do you not believe he would have asked these questions in that discord? It’s common sense. You’re plucking the low hanging fruit here. 

Hockey

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Do you think if he was scum and had a discord link he would tell you?

I'm not going to press it anymore