Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Under 6 hours left

Malf - 2 - pickle, squire

Jason - 2 Dome, hockey

Dome - 2 - scoundrel, jason

Josh - 2 - matts, mightymouse

Hockey - 1 -  nacho

Scoundrel - 1 - ET

squire - 1 -   raves

bcb - 1 -  Orca

Mightymouse - 1 - Malf

Pickle - 1 - Josh

Yet to vote @swoosh @bcb1213

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Under 6 hours left

Malf - 2 - pickle, squire

Jason - 2 Dome, hockey

Dome - 2 - scoundrel, jason

Josh - 2 - matts, mightymouse

Hockey - 1 -  nacho

Scoundrel - 1 - ET

squire - 1 -   raves

bcb - 1 -  Orca

Mightymouse - 1 - Malf

Pickle - 1 - Josh

Yet to vote @swoosh @bcb1213

bcb

guy hasn't even voted

for those who did not see the earlier in-thread discussion, I've added an addendum to the "role PM rule"

1. Do not discuss role pms or win cons. The penalty will be commensurate to the transgression, up to and including death.
    • To clarify the above rule.. "no copy/pasting, trying to lolclear by using role PMs verbatims, demanding others know exactly what wincon wording is". Basically, don't do the D1 abuse of role pms in place of scum hunting and you'll be fine. Things like claiming, etc are fine. What is normally accepted is going to be accepted in this game

My goal isn't to stifle gameplay or prevent people from talking about roles, wincons, etc. My goal is to avoid D1 abuse. Most of you have been here long enough to know which nonsense we are trying to avoid. Normal gameplay around these topics will be accepted.

34 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

for those who did not see the earlier in-thread discussion, I've added an addendum to the "role PM rule"

1. Do not discuss role pms or win cons. The penalty will be commensurate to the transgression, up to and including death.
    • To clarify the above rule.. "no copy/pasting, trying to lolclear by using role PMs verbatims, demanding others know exactly what wincon wording is". Basically, don't do the D1 abuse of role pms in place of scum hunting and you'll be fine. Things like claiming, etc are fine. What is normally accepted is going to be accepted in this game

My goal isn't to stifle gameplay or prevent people from talking about roles, wincons, etc. My goal is to avoid D1 abuse. Most of you have been here long enough to know which nonsense we are trying to avoid. Normal gameplay around these topics will be accepted.

I thought this was pretty clear.