Jump to content

Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!


Recommended Posts

squire - 3 -   raves, bcb, malf

Malf - 2 - pickle, squire

Jason - 2 Dome, hockey

Dome - 2 - scoundrel, jason

Josh - 2 - matts, mightymouse

bcb - 2 -  Orca, swoosh

Hockey - 1 -  nacho

Scoundrel - 1 - ET

Pickle - 1 - Josh

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Why bail off squire now? 

I only voted for him originally cuz he voted for me and I didn't remember anything that put him into the suspicious category when catching up on what happened so I decided to make it a tie at the top instead of giving an easy target for a bandwagon to get started on as the deadline approaches.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raves said:

I only voted for him originally cuz he voted for me and I didn't remember anything that put him into the suspicious category when catching up on what happened so I decided to make it a tie at the top instead of giving an easy target for a bandwagon to get started on as the deadline approaches.

Huh? Why would you make it easier for scum to decide who the lynch is by making it a 5 way tie? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

one hour to nightfall

 

squire - 2 - bcb, malf

Malf - 2 - pickle, squire

Jason - 2 Dome, hockey

Dome - 2 - scoundrel, jason

Josh - 2 - matts, mightymouse

bcb - 2 -  Orca, swoosh

Hockey - 1 -  nacho

Scoundrel - 1 - ET

Pickle - 1 - Josh

ET - 1 - raves

 
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Huh? Why would you make it easier for scum to decide who the lynch is by making it a 5 way tie? 

Why should I make it easier for one person to get bandwagoned?  At least if scum is trying to decide who to lynch in a 5 way tie then it's easier to try and track the voting to decide who to is scum.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Why should I make it easier for one person to get bandwagoned?  At least if scum is trying to decide who to lynch in a 5 way tie then it's easier to try and track the voting to decide who to is scum.

One person isn’t getting bandwagoned. D1 lynch being this open allows scum to hide much easier. I could see if it was between two options but 5 doesn’t make sense. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

One person isn’t getting bandwagoned. D1 lynch being this open allows scum to hide much easier. I could see if it was between two options but 5 doesn’t make sense. 

I still didn't think Squire was suspicious so go ahead and use that as the reason.  You got someone more appealing for me to vote and can give me a reason why?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...