Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

On 7/27/2021 at 5:10 PM, Raves said:

squire

5 hours ago, Raves said:

et

5 hours ago, Raves said:

I only voted for him originally cuz he voted for me and I didn't remember anything that put him into the suspicious category when catching up on what happened so I decided to make it a tie at the top instead of giving an easy target for a bandwagon to get started on as the deadline approaches.

5 hours ago, Raves said:

Why should I make it easier for one person to get bandwagoned?  At least if scum is trying to decide who to lynch in a 5 way tie then it's easier to try and track the voting to decide who to is scum.

4 hours ago, Raves said:

I still didn't think Squire was suspicious so go ahead and use that as the reason.  You got someone more appealing for me to vote and can give me a reason why?

4 hours ago, Raves said:

I mean if you're that sold on squire being scum vote for him yourself, make him the leader again.

3 hours ago, Raves said:

jason

3 hours ago, Raves said:

didn't really save him considering the first time considering when I changed my vote.  also i said before that I didn't think squire was sus.  Jason at least makes sense as possibly being an other with the exchange earlier

3 hours ago, Raves said:

who?

3 hours ago, Raves said:

I never even saw the last name there...

@swoosh tell me what you see here

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I had a dream last night.

One of these three are not part of the wolfpack:

@squire12 

@JoshstraDaymus 

@swoosh 

Wanted this public so we can work from here. Anyone else have anything?

I’m a big believer in dreams coming true. I dreamed Denver would draft Courtland Sutton the night before the 2nd round started. We weren’t linked to him in any way and we picked him the next day. Squire is our guy I believe. 

28 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I’m a big believer in dreams coming true. I dreamed Denver would draft Courtland Sutton the night before the 2nd round started. We weren’t linked to him in any way and we picked him the next day. Squire is our guy I believe. 

lol