Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

28 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well I'm heading out to for the night to grab some grub and watch the draft.  y'all already got my information to provide for today do with it what you will.

Why me over the others on your list?

Although, I'm a little more inclined to go Josh over Bcb just because ET was first to come out with the dream stuff. Raves' list is more likely than ET's to be just a blatant lie to change directions. 

Bcb popping out of nowhere to grasp onto Raves' list when he was nowhere to be found earlier when ET posted his is so incredibly scummy though.

I don't care. One of those guys for sure. 

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Although, I'm a little more inclined to go Josh over Bcb just because ET was first to come out with the dream stuff. Raves' list is more likely than ET's to be just a blatant lie to change directions. 

Bcb popping out of nowhere to grasp onto Raves' list when he was nowhere to be found earlier when ET posted his is so incredibly scummy though.

I do find it entertaining you believe et list but are voting me, don't believe raves list and are voting me 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

But then you should look at squire. Raves tried to save squiretwice