Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Just now, bcb1213 said:

So it's swoosh Orca (could be hockey instead of Orca here) and someone else 

Swoosh, Orca, and Scoundrel if we're using that logic. 

Can you help me explain you being nowhere to be found earlier when we were talking about ET's dream, but as soon as Raves popped in with that info, you appeared and voted me without saying anything?

Part of your fault is you just play so scummy all the time, town or not. You give no effort. Explain your thought process. Like I said, I think Josh still makes more sense here. I'm pretty dang confident with squire being town, so that would mean Josh is scum. Simple as that. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

But then you should look at squire. Raves tried to save squiretwice 

Why squire? It was 4:3 before I changed my vote to force OT. Scum doesn't let it get that close, not with 7 others having votes elsewhere. I'm putting my eggs in the squire is town basket. 

Just now, swoosh said:

Why squire? It was 4:3 before I changed my vote to force OT. Scum doesn't let it get that close, not with 7 others having votes elsewhere. I'm putting my eggs in the squire is town basket. 

Whelp if you believe raves is sketch he is pretty linked to squire. Bcb made a good point why did you vote him but don’t believe raves list? Obviously you’re back to josh now 

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Can you help me explain you being nowhere to be found earlier when we were talking about ET's dream, but as soon as Raves popped in with that info, you appeared and voted me without saying anything?

Part of your fault is you just play so scummy all the time, town or not. You give no effort. Explain your thought process. Like I said, I think Josh still makes more sense here. I'm pretty dang confident with squire being town, so that would mean Josh is scum. Simple as that. 

Then i think you need to reread if you think I wasn't posting before raves revealed his three 

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I do find it entertaining you believe et list but are voting me, don't believe raves list and are voting me 

Not what I said at all. Yes, I was voting for you for like 1 minute. Votes are fluid. At least I got you talking. Progress.

9 minutes ago, swoosh said:

It is rude to accuse me of being scum

Here's where I'm at: I'm far more confident that Josh is scum over Squire than Bcb being scum over Malf. I could easily see Malf being scum. 

Appearing on two lists is a good thing if I can avoid a lynch. Two 50/50 shots and I'm assuming we'll get more dreams tomorrow.