Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

just under an hour left

josh - 5 - squire, malf, ET, nacho, swoosh

swoosh - 3 - raves, bcb, josh

squire - 1 - hockey

bcb - 1 - orca

scoundrel - 1 - dome

malf - 1 - matts

dome - 1 - scoundrel

yet to vote - @MightyMouse07 - note, there will be a penalty if you do not vote

Sorry yall. Hectic day. Allergies were killing me at work (I'm a teacher and we have in service days). I took an allergy pill but all I had was the drowse ones. So I finished work and knocked out. Now my son (3yr old) is coughing and not feeling well. So I'm trying to manage his symptoms. All I've really read was from ET this morning. Josh self preservation post made no sense unless he is soft claiming or something. 

Why Josh over swoosh?

3 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Sorry yall. Hectic day. Allergies were killing me at work (I'm a teacher and we have in service days). I took an allergy pill but all I had was the drowse ones. So I finished work and knocked out. Now my son (3yr old) is coughing and not feeling well. So I'm trying to manage his symptoms. All I've really read was from ET this morning. Josh self preservation post made no sense unless he is soft claiming or something. 

Why Josh over swoosh?

So tired of all these people who work in education. But hope your son feels better and you do as well.

3 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Why Josh over swoosh?

I, too, suffer from allergies. Hope that's enough for you to vote Josh. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@swoosh Do you believe both of the dreams?

If I were to bet, I'd say both are telling the truth. ET being the first to claim that is pretty much a no brainer, Forge is a little more foggy being the second but he's probably being truthful. And yes, I realize that doesn't make my case look good. Chalk it up to bad RNG luck. 

Just now, swoosh said:

If I were to bet, I'd say both are telling the truth. ET being the first to claim that is pretty much a no brainer, Forge is a little more foggy being the second but he's probably being truthful. And yes, I realize that doesn't make my case look good. Chalk it up to bad RNG luck. 

Wait I thought raves was the 2nd