Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

23 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Yeah I’m not sorry for this Swoosh it’s self preservation.

And for what it’s worth I still don’t trust this dreamer thing especially if there is more than one.

Plus this to make it 5-3 at the time. Then Nacho went in on Josh

21 hours ago, Tk3 said:

just under an hour left

josh - 5 - squire, malf, ET, nacho, swoosh

swoosh - 3 - raves, bcb, josh

squire - 1 - hockey

bcb - 1 - orca

scoundrel - 1 - dome

malf - 1 - matts

dome - 1 - scoundrel

yet to vote - @MightyMouse07 - note, there will be a penalty if you do not vote

And then MM voted Josh. It was 6-3 before Josh claimed. @Hockey5djh

2 minutes ago, swoosh said:

And then MM voted Josh. It was 6-3 before Josh claimed. @Hockey5djh

We're saying the same thing? I literally said it went from you in the lead, to josh in the lead to a squire train.

You're on both lists, josh is the only other person on ETs list but hardclaimed doctor when the lead switched to him.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Not gonna lie Swoosh, Page 52 is a really bad look for you as a frantic person in the voting lead.

I don't know what to tell you. I've been actively posting all game. Josh was in the lead before he claimed. There was no sudden switch because of his claim. If anything, there was a push at the last second to try and make it close to force OT. 

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

We're saying the same thing? I literally said it went from you in the lead, to josh in the lead to a squire train.

You're on both lists, josh is the only other person on ETs list but hardclaimed doctor when the lead switched to him.

Might have misread your post then. I thought you were claiming the push happened after his claim. 

Let me ask you this - if you think Josh is town and I'm scum, then who do you think is scum between ET and Scoundrel? Do you think Malf and bcb are both town?

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Let me ask you this - if you think Josh is town and I'm scum, then who do you think is scum between ET and Scoundrel? Do you think Malf and bcb are both town?

We'll put it this way, one of you is scum because I have no reason to not believe ET. I'm intrigued about you tying players together though...tell me more

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

@JoshstraDaymusexplain your thinking in this post

(also, who did you protect last night if you didn't already post it)

I protected ET.

My thinking is it was enough to coerce mafias attention or a watcher or a tracker to substantiate my claim. The worst case scenario is I died. Second worst was maybe I get roleblocked but even then scum could be vulnerable to investigations surrounding me.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

We'll put it this way, one of you is scum because I have no reason to not believe ET. I'm intrigued about you tying players together though...tell me more

E8UY8Ff.png

If you vote me and believe ET (as do I), then you must think Scoundrel is scum.

I'm guessing Scoundrel is so confident it's Josh because he's in a similar boat as I am. ET is a pretty safe to be town, so he knows it must be Josh. 

And IMO, I find it far more likely that one of Malf/Bcb is scum over Scoundrel.

Josh (filling both lines 1 and 3) + Malf/Bcb seems to make the most sense to me. If you're thinking I'm scum, then you must think Bcb/Malf are town, AND that either ET or Scoundrel are scum. Don't see it. 

Let's just pretend I'm scum (cue Nacho thinking this is a weird post), then that almost certainly means Scoundrel is scum as well. So if we fooled you to lynch Josh today and he flips town, then I'm dead tomorrow, and Scoundrel is dead the next day. 

If you go me today and I flip town, then that means one of ET/Scoundrel are scum and one of Malf/bcb are scum. 

If we go Josh today and he flips scum, we can look solely into Malf/bcb. 

I get you're worried about lynching a powerful town role, but that claim seemed so fake to me. He hasn't played town-like all game. I've seen nothing of substance. Not to say scum can't be all balls to the wall, but in most cases they lay low. I can assure you I would not be putting this much effort into mafia if I knew I was scum and AT BEST I could do was avoid just one lynch. Makes no sense. 

It's Josh. I promise you all. 

9 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Let's just pretend I'm scum (cue Nacho thinking this is a weird post), then that almost certainly means Scoundrel is scum as well. So if we fooled you to lynch Josh today and he flips town, then I'm dead tomorrow, and Scoundrel is dead the next day. 

If you go me today and I flip town, then that means one of ET/Scoundrel are scum and one of Malf/bcb are scum. 

If we go Josh today and he flips scum, we can look solely into Malf/bcb. 

I get you're worried about lynching a powerful town role, but that claim seemed so fake to me. He hasn't played town-like all game. I've seen nothing of substance. Not to say scum can't be all balls to the wall, but in most cases they lay low. I can assure you I would not be putting this much effort into mafia if I knew I was scum and AT BEST I could do was avoid just one lynch. Makes no sense. 

It's Josh. I promise you all. 

Don’t you tie me into your shenanigans 

• Like 1