Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Just now, swoosh said:

I'm just saying if I'm scum and Josh is town, it's not a good look for you. ET is pretty much trusted by all. Good thing we're both town. 

I’m town regardless of who is what. So everything is a good look for me bubba Subaru 

Just now, Scoundrel said:

I’m town regardless of who is what. So everything is a good look for me bubba Subaru 

It's true, but you'd still be lynched over ET. That's why it makes the most sense for Josh to be scum, ET/you being town, and either Malf or bcb being scum. 

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

It's true, but you'd still be lynched over ET. That's why it makes the most sense for Josh to be scum, ET/you being town, and either Malf or bcb being scum. 

But it’s not just down to me and ET is it? There are so many players you are ignoring are still in this game.

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

But it’s not just down to me and ET is it? There are so many players you are ignoring are still in this game.

IF Josh is lynched today and he flips town, that means I'm the lynch tomorrow 100% (only one left for line 1 of the dreams). 

The next day, knowing Josh was town, the focus would shift to you and ET (line 3 of the dreams). ET would be validated by line 1 being correct. You would be sent packing as the lynch. There would be no need to focus on line 2 with Malf/bcb because I would have been the scum on that line. 

This is all hypothetical here. I'm not scum. You're not scum. I'm trying to lay this out for people to show Josh is the right lynch today. If they don't trust me, they should trust you more than bcb/Malf. That's my point here. We're both town. 

I don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but the fact Josh doesn't even have his vote on me at this point is so telling. Scum doesn't want me lynched today either. It means he's dead in the water tomorrow. They'd rather this vote go elsewhere. 

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but the fact Josh doesn't even have his vote on me at this point is so telling. Scum doesn't want me lynched today either. It means he's dead in the water tomorrow. They'd rather this vote go elsewhere. 

I want to vote someone but I don’t according to my own rule. Sorry not sorry.

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

But here if it makes you feel better Swoosh.

Just because I won’t vote Malf.

Why would you want to vote Malf over me? Do you not believe ET?

This screams to me like you're trying to distance yourself from Malf. 

night ends at 9:00

Josh - 5 - swoosh, Nacho, malf, ET, mightymouse

swoosh - 3 - bcb, matts, josh

scoundrel - 2 - scoundrel, hockey

bcb - 1 - orca

yet to vote - @Dome .. there will be a penalty for not voting

54 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Why would you want to vote Malf over me? Do you not believe ET?

This screams to me like you're trying to distance yourself from Malf. 

I don’t know how many times I have to tell you I feel like I’m being made the fall guy and Malf is controlling the narrative.