Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

Just now, swoosh said:

I agree with orca and nacho, both laying under the radar. Why me though? This seems like a pretty massive flip from what you've said the last couple of days. Is it because I'm pushing you?

No, its between you and bcb, and i lean toward trusting bcb right now

Just now, Malfatron said:

No, its between you and bcb, and i lean toward trusting bcb right now

So line 1 caught two scum? We can't rule out the possibility that there can be more than 1 scum on a given line, which is why I haven't cleared anyone who isn't dead in my graphic, but that's a pretty desperate leap to go to that so early. 

You were pushing bcb yesterday because you didn't want me or Josh lynched. Now you're pushing me because you're out of options.

It's you for sure. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

So line 1 caught two scum? We can't rule out the possibility that there can be more than 1 scum on a given line, which is why I haven't cleared anyone who isn't dead in my graphic, but that's a pretty desperate leap to go to that so early. 

You were pushing bcb yesterday because you didn't want me or Josh lynched. Now you're pushing me because you're out of options.

It's you for sure. 

Its not a desperate leap.

"At least one" means that one scum is put in, and then more scum or town could be added. you dismissing this as not likely is noted.

I think scum split their vote between you and josh, because the vote lines only make sense if you both are scum

I know my time may be up here, but dont want people to lose sight of you if i go

Just now, Malfatron said:

Its not a desperate leap.

"At least one" means that one scum is put in, and then more scum or town could be added. you dismissing this as not likely is noted.

I think scum split their vote between you and josh, because the vote lines only make sense if you both are scum

I know my time may be up here, but dont want people to lose sight of you if i go

You flip town Malf I will make sure to destroy Swoosh.

Also two of my collusion chat buds in the scum chat without me makes me so sad. At least I still have @Daboyle

• Like 1

I mean, if i was scum and swoosh was town..

i could have gotten an easy lynch on swoosh yesterday. but i hammered josh hard. my scum MO (especially when i have heat) is do as much damage as possible before i die.

No way in hell i yell to the rafters to vote josh when im scum

But...if you all cant see that, i cant do much for ya

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I mean, if i was scum and swoosh was town..

i could have gotten an easy lynch on swoosh yesterday. but i hammered josh hard. my scum MO (especially when i have heat) is do as much damage as possible before i die.

No way in hell i yell to the rafters to vote josh when im scum

But...if you all cant see that, i cant do much for ya

No you couldn't have. Because after my flip, it would've been Josh the next day. I've posted about this quite a few times. Scum wouldn't have wanted Josh or even me lynched yesterday. It's exactly why you pushed bcb.