Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

20 minutes ago, swoosh said:

does make me sad. orca, nacho, matts, and hockey aren't really posting.

it's me, you, bcb, and scoundrel.

I mean the only way to really force that is to start voting low/non participants out. It’s why people go inactives not just for hiding but forcing scum to interact and play or risk being targeted.

33 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

And before anyone claims i had a bad game, look in the mirror if you are town (looking at you @Matts4313)

All you have is bad games. 

25 minutes ago, swoosh said:

does make me sad. orca, nacho, matts, and hockey aren't really posting.

it's me, you, bcb, and scoundrel.

What? Ive been posting when I am on. There is really nothing to talk about. This game is a weird set up that the host is giving us all the targets. 

12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I mean the only way to really force that is to start voting low/non participants out. It’s why people go inactives not just for hiding but forcing scum to interact and play or risk being targeted.

Malf today and then we go at them tomorrow. I feel good about you and Bcb. 

I’m trying to be more active but the way the game is set up is frustrating for me. Too many dark spots. Feels like it’s weighted towards scum unless there’s more civ specials than scum. 

im also taking care of my kid solo because my wife has been in a conference since Wednesday. 

I do think malf is scum hence my vote on him. This feels like his scum game. 

but if he flips town then maybe bcb really is lying and should be the target for the next lynch. 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Do you kno something about Orca  and swoosh I don't? 

I’m basing this on the chart that was posted. I know there can be more than one scum in the line but I also feel like until we see that I’m going to semi-clear the last people standing in those lines.

• Like 1