Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

29 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well Orca continues to just mainly post gifs so I'm leaning him over hockey. 

Still torn on swoosh vs Malf 

Malf, easily 

Look at his posts yesterday, he was pushing you. He didn’t want me lynched because if I was lynched, Josh would be lynched today after I flipped town.

Look at Josh’s posts too, going out of his way trying to distance himself from  Malf.

I was on Josh from the previous day and all of yesterday. I don’t know why you’re not giving me the benefit of the doubt here. It’s honestly puzzling. 

Two scum may be on one line, but that’s less likely than one. Until proven wrong, Malf is the lynch today. 

This is such an easy decision.

The fact that some people are focusing on me/malf today over bcb/malf is mind boggling. And I know malf has most (if not all) of the votes right now but it’s still crazy. Bcb was on the wrong side of things yesterday. He looks far more scummy than me.

Its still Malf, but get your **** together people. Looking at you bcb. Don’t get this one wrong too. I guess you wouldn’t vote yourself, but how is not crystal clear it’s Malf? 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

Malf, easily 

Look at his posts yesterday, he was pushing you. He didn’t want me lynched because if I was lynched, Josh would be lynched today after I flipped town.

Look at Josh’s posts too, going out of his way trying to distance himself from  Malf.

I was on Josh from the previous day and all of yesterday. I don’t know why you’re not giving me the benefit of the doubt here. It’s honestly puzzling. 

Two scum may be on one line, but that’s less likely than one. Until proven wrong, Malf is the lynch today. 

This is such an easy decision.

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

The fact that some people are focusing on me/malf today over bcb/malf is mind boggling. And I know malf has most (if not all) of the votes right now but it’s still crazy. Bcb was on the wrong side of things yesterday. He looks far more scummy than me.

Its still Malf, but get your **** together people. Looking at you bcb. Don’t get this one wrong too. I guess you wouldn’t vote yourself, but how is not crystal clear it’s Malf? 

This is how I felt with you and your Nacho crap last game. I’m scarred by it

In b4 I’m howling. Do I even have a vote one me?

This is just how I play. Either don’t care one bit or waste my weekends posting on a forum with all you fellow nerds.

This ain’t personal. I’m going to drink some beers.

Talk to y’all later