Running with the Wolves Mafia - N6 game ends - Hellhounds win!

Tk3

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

this really is an interesting puzzle.

a bcb lynch in a vacuum would make sense since he's either scum or it would verify his dreams.

Lynching swoosh at this juncture likely tells us nothing.

@swoosh why are you so sure about Malf and not bcb?

malf wanted to go bcb yesterday when it made 0 sense to go anyone but myself or Josh. Josh's scum teammates obviously wouldn't want Josh voted out, but they also wouldn't have wanted me voted out yesterday. once I flipped town, it would've proved Josh was scum. more importantly, take a look at Josh's posts from yesterday. he went well out of his way to try to distance himself from Malf. not his best effort. Josh claimed me and Malf were pushing the "Josh is scum" narrative when if anything, it was me and Scoundrel. Josh also said he would've had his vote on Malf if he didn't have some rule to not vote for Malf. 

also, giving bcb the benefit of the doubt (slightly) too. make scum hit him. if he's alive after today, then we can look into him. absolutely no reason to go bcb today. 

very confident Malf is scum here. 

Just now, swoosh said:

also, giving bcb the benefit of the doubt (slightly) too. make scum hit him. if he's alive after today, then we can look into him. absolutely no reason to go bcb today. 

and just for clarification, if bcb is alive AND malf flips town. not happening.

27 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'd sagree with this sentiment; you'd think they'd be even.

Quite simply if you look at the kills it makes sense.  Had I revealed earlier they would have taken me out instead of dome and saved him for tonight 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so fyp do you think there's at least 3 even dreamwolves? or was there just an uneven ratio at the start?

I don't have the slightest idea.  Certainly possible I suppose.  All I know is there's three odd night one