OT: Bears forum fantasy football league

CBears019

21 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Not going to lie,  went to bed Monday night assuming DLL/Ma Whaaf would win, jokingly said "yeah but maybe Kamara gets 28.7pts, haha" and then woke up to see that he in fact got 28.9.  It's a stupid world we're living in. 

In other stupid news: 

The adorable amphibian defeated what is either a fan of N.W.A. or File Transfer Protocol

Big Bear DEMOLISHED my neighbor, who suspects treachery but I haven't followed up on that

Jordan Howard the Duck used ACTUAL treachery to defeat his brother and I hear Thanksgiving is off

Epyon needs to change his name to The Sarah Conner Barnacles or something, as we may have finally figured out the AI's weakness (turns out it's the same as ours and comes down to luck!)

Sterling Shepard was a late scratch and posted a goose egg was difference.  

No sex for you because you cheated. 

I got like a d- on my draft.  Then a lot of my guys went on IR.  Honestly expected to be bottom feeder.  

Been so busy hard to stay up with this.  Brady and Henry have been carrying me I expect.  

• Like 1

Just now, RunningVaccs said:

Neither one of us knows anything about golf,  given past experience we would end up ****faced by the 3 hole or field or whatever it is, and then race golf carts

Doesn't matter. I'm pretty sure I cussed more as a kid on a golf course than as an adult outside of it. 

If you go, go super early when there's a ton of dew on the grass. You can really drift. Its way more fun than it should be. 

30 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Neither one of us knows anything about golf,  given past experience we would end up ****faced by the 3 hole or field or whatever it is, and then race golf carts

Sounds like you know everything there is to know about going golfing.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Bigbear72 said:

Okay.  I really, really, hate to be THAT guy but...

The trade between Jordan Howard the Duck and Wanna Buy a Graham cannot be serious.  It's not even remotely close to being even or fair.

There was a trade?  LOL

Sounds like its getting invalidated.  

This has to be lamest FF league in history of the game.

Last time I did this, I can't even remember, 18 years ago maybe?   I was studying sheets monitoring waiver wire, whole 9 yards.

I probably proposed a trade once every 2 weeks.  

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

There was a trade?  LOL

Sounds like its getting invalidated.  

This has to be lamest FF league in history of the game.

Last time I did this, I can't even remember, 18 years ago maybe?   I was studying sheets monitoring waiver wire, whole 9 yards.

I probably proposed a trade once every 2 weeks.  

Lol. He's was throwing a fit. Its getting cancelled im sure (please do) but im loving that he is so ticked. We had a bet going on the head to head so he's pouting. Was supposed to be one nonQB for another nonQB and he made that stupid offer. 

This is no more than the male equivalent of the "no its fine."

• Like 1

Just checked and he adjusted his roster. I take credit for bullying him into finishing the season, though he had some creative descriptions of where I should place a pair baseball bat sized, sandpaper and salt covered phalluses.

That word should never be pluralized. IDK how to spell it, and I'm not looking it up.

C. Ridley decided to self scratch during warm ups due to mental health issues.   Then started tweeting about it in game.

I get mental health is real, but man can we screw up current generations any more?   

They can be dogs and cats because they feel like it and walk away from their job when they are stressed.  And on and on.   Everyone is terrified all the time of everything.   What if there is a war?  

We're All a Little Mad Here | Relatable quotes, Neon signs, Mad

Edited by dll2000
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Pool said:

This has been fun this year and I love the writeups. Hope we can do it again next year but we should def make it 6 playoff teams and have the playoffs weeks 15 and 16. Week 17 championship game is no bueno!

We can still change it, my neighbor feels the same way.

What say you guys too moving it to 15/16?

• Like 2

On 12/1/2021 at 8:24 AM, Pool said:

This has been fun this year and I love the writeups. Hope we can do it again next year but we should def make it 6 playoff teams and have the playoffs weeks 15 and 16. Week 17 championship game is no bueno!

I wish they were a little more positive when involving my team, but my team doesn't warrant it so whatever. lol