OT: Bears forum fantasy football league

CBears019

Christian McCafferey leaves with a hamstring issue.  That’s great, splendid.  Not like hamstring issues can linger for a long time.  Not like a running back needs his hamstrings.  I mean, he’s got two of them, don’t see why only one of them being hurt would stop his production.  This is going greeeeeeat.

19 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Actually if I had to guess I bet RunningVacs Wife is good looking IRL.

But so am I, so I can see how it could be confusing.

I don't think we'll have any confusion, really we won't.  

What's the general feeling on how often you can change your team name?  I have a rare condition where I have perfect recall for ****ty Bears players that we thought might be something based on a single preseason game, and frankly I won't run out if they're getting the due on only a weekly basis. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

What's the general feeling on how often you can change your team name?  I have a rare condition where I have perfect recall for ****ty Bears players that we thought might be something based on a single preseason game, and frankly I won't run out if they're getting the due on only a weekly basis. 

Kind of like a disappointment roulette for names? Im interested.

22 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

I’ll let you trade for Kmet the frog.

1 hour ago, RunningVaccs said:

Keep changing it.  Just keep it long enough that we notice the joke.  

The unstoppable fan favorite that was the autodrafted "Managerless Team" continues to steamroll while pointing out the futility of man's actions, so no shocker there.

My team-currently known as "A Harding Rain is gonna Fales"-pipped Shanes team (we're on the verge of being Kathleen Turner Overdrive but not yet*)

JF1 made some schematic changes, fired some coaches, promoted the chaplain and got their first win over BB

Shanes brother (I think?) beat Epyon, probably by establishing the run or something

My neighbor beat the DLL formerly known as my wife, which I think was a Family Guy joke at one point

The AI overlord beat Kmet the Frog

Bigger concern than the standings is that my well for busted Bears has gone dry, so I may turn to Cutler jokes which is my safe place.

*Someone actually started a band called Kathleen Turner Overdrive, which I assume means we really are living in a simulation

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

The unstoppable fan favorite that was the autodrafted "Managerless Team" continues to steamroll while pointing out the futility of man's actions, so no shocker there.

My team-currently known as "A Harding Rain is gonna Fales"-pipped Shanes team (we're on the verge of being Kathleen Turner Overdrive but not yet*)

JF1 made some schematic changes, fired some coaches, promoted the chaplain and got their first win over BB

Shanes brother (I think?) beat Epyon, probably by establishing the run or something

My neighbor beat the DLL formerly known as my wife, which I think was a Family Guy joke at one point

Bigger concern than the standings is that my well for busted Bears has gone dry, so I may turn to Cutler jokes which is my safe place.

*Someone actually started a band called Kathleen Turner Overdrive, which I assume means we really are living in a simulation

You barely squeaked past by like 50 points.

Bring him up in a week he wins and I lose and it can be banhammer time. I hear enough about it as it is. lol

On 9/29/2021 at 4:22 AM, RunningVaccs said:

Ha I had such an insane week this week and last I haven't even looked at it until now.   I didn't set a lineup or anything for last two weeks.  

Had mold take hold in basement and costing me a fortune to fix it.   Plus I had to carry everything out of basement in a lot of heat which was a job and a half.

A ton of drama at work is going on as well with some work changes that are freaking people out.   On top of that I am dealing with ton of client drama due to people not being ready to move due to catching covid and causing chain reactions making people homeless.   Then I had a health scare with my wife on top of it (cancer - but she doesn't have it - yay).