OT: Bears forum fantasy football league

CBears019

So last week:

Just like she does with most electronics, my wife destroyed the Managerless Team, or DLL did, whatever

I beat my neighbor, who stopped texting me midway through the game day and hasn't since

The Matt Nagy fantasizer beat Shanes brother, you can collect your $10 from Shane at your leisure

I can't believe Epyon stepped on that poor, poor Kmet the Frog

And continuing the Shane family fortunes, Shane beat Big Bear

That is all

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Oooo  Running Vaccs wife is playing Rodgers for sole possession of first place.

Thats Hot GIF by MOODMAN

If experience with Wife Actual is any indication, I'll win and say something stupid, then yahoo will apply a stat correction of 37 points until I lose, so I'll just say congratulations now.  And somehow I'll have to run to the store for like one single object. 

15 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

My wife doesn't think I am so funny.

Due to remodeling she hasn't had enough sleep in about a week.   I am getting less funny by the day.

Ugh. Have you heard from your contractor that if you wait a year it'll be 25% cheaper?  The guys fixing our roof said that and I had to point out if we waited our house would also be 25% snow filled. 

8 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Ugh. Have you heard from your contractor that if you wait a year it'll be 25% cheaper?  The guys fixing our roof said that and I had to point out if we waited our house would also be 25% snow filled. 

We had mold removed so they tore the house apart.  Rebuilding it now.

I'm happy to report I had my brother on the phone for most of the morning, talking with him about Ben's game, Thanksgiving, etc.

He forgot to change his lineup. I "remembered" to let him know about our match up after the games started. Dude lobbed some very colorful curses at me after he realized he was screwed. Either has to drop good starters or accept that he's playing a few guys down. LMAO

• Like 4

Holy crap....

I had Justin Fields and Darnell Mooney (who combined for ~10 points)

Darren Waller (who was a last minute "out" this week and got 0 points)

And Tyreek Hill (on a chiefs team that scored 3 total points on offense this week).....

And I'm WINNING my matchup this week against Managerless team.

• Like 2

Not going to lie,  went to bed Monday night assuming DLL/Ma Whaaf would win, jokingly said "yeah but maybe Kamara gets 28.7pts, haha" and then woke up to see that he in fact got 28.9.  It's a stupid world we're living in. 

In other stupid news: 

The adorable amphibian defeated what is either a fan of N.W.A. or File Transfer Protocol

Big Bear DEMOLISHED my neighbor, who suspects treachery but I haven't followed up on that

Jordan Howard the Duck used ACTUAL treachery to defeat his brother and I hear Thanksgiving is off

Epyon needs to change his name to The Sarah Conner Barnacles or something, as we may have finally figured out the AI's weakness (turns out it's the same as ours and comes down to luck!)

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

Not going to lie,  went to bed Monday night assuming DLL/Ma Whaaf would win, jokingly said "yeah but maybe Kamara gets 28.7pts, haha" and then woke up to see that he in fact got 28.9.  It's a stupid world we're living in. 

In other stupid news: 

The adorable amphibian defeated what is either a fan of N.W.A. or File Transfer Protocol

Big Bear DEMOLISHED my neighbor, who suspects treachery but I haven't followed up on that

Jordan Howard the Duck used ACTUAL treachery to defeat his brother and I hear Thanksgiving is off

Epyon needs to change his name to The Sarah Conner Barnacles or something, as we may have finally figured out the AI's weakness (turns out it's the same as ours and comes down to luck!)

Treachery was indeed in play with my win.

Curses! I've been foiled!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

Okay.  I really, really, hate to be THAT guy but...

The trade between Jordan Howard the Duck and Wanna Buy a Graham cannot be serious.  It's not even remotely close to being even or fair.

seconded