Sources: Houston Texans now willing to trade QB Deshaun Watson

NYRaider

6 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I’ve taken sports out of it. Imagine yourself being on the wrong end of civil suits from potential consensual sexual acts. You’re innocent but people don’t care because where there’s smoke there’s fire. 

People will say are 22 women lying and then I think to myself well why not if they have something to gain from it. We’ve all seen worse in this world, nothing really surprises me anymore. And until we get some valid proof of anything it’s best we stop assuming and trying to label Watson a rapist or shame these women. 

Serious question for the forum:

What person gets 6 dozen different female medical masseurs that wouldn’t have the prior body response and treatment information regarding the previous issues in the thigh and glute?

4 hours ago, RTTRUTH said:

You misunderstood me. And it’s possible I misunderstood him. I thought the way he used morally bankrupt he was referring to Watson. And for the record, while I guess we don’t know the full story, and I usually am pro innocent-until-proven-guilty,  I did investigate as much as I could. And based on evidence available the dude seems pretty guilty.

I remember Brian Banks.

I remember Ben Roethlisberger.

This is at least 22 different allegations. I’m just not convinced that the old “innocent until proven guilty” is quite valid in this case. 22 is A LOT.

There are text messages I read about from masseuse to masseuse. There are many players in the NFL who have said generally if you trust a masseuse you don’t just go to randoms and risk your health. I mean their body is their paycheque. He went to at least 22 different ones. 

I guess what I’m trying to say is while  there is a fine line between just believing what you’re told by the media and “a reasonable doubt”, I’m still human, and I’m allowed to take all available evidence and come to my own conclusions. And I’m pretty sure this dude did something wrong. And I’m often on the other side, but this ain’t one of those times. You do you though.

I understand that and looking at the details I can understand you coming to that opinion. We can also look at the original attempt to blackmail him, him and his team not handling this quietly. I mean he had enough money to make this go away without it lingering this long. Recounts from other witnesses. 

But again I don’t know for sure, I just don’t think it’s safe to jump to any conclusions. 

As for it being 22, even if it were just 1 that’s more than enough for him to deserve punishment. 

48 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Serious question for the forum:

What person gets 6 dozen different female medical masseurs that wouldn’t have the prior body response and treatment information regarding the previous issues in the thigh and glute?

Lol why did you quote me and ask this 

13 hours ago, wwhickok said:
19 hours ago, tab said:

That right there has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen anyone in football say about a veteran, high talent QB, as though he isn't capable of learning an offense. Let's be honest, they're trying to smite him

Wait, this whole thing was a joke, right?