Sources: Houston Texans now willing to trade QB Deshaun Watson

NYRaider

8 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Watson signed a contract worth almost a half a billion and then proceeded to try to destroy the franchise. It certainly seemed like he intentionally lost games to get a coach fired and once he got what he wanted he wouldn’t even give anyone else a chance. After he SIGNED A CONTRACT. 

Love the pettiness and McNair would be in the right if he spent the rest of his life trying to ruin Watson.

Get 'em!

InfantileHandsomeHarvestmen-size_restric

1 hour ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Watson signed a contract worth almost a half a billion and then proceeded to try to destroy the franchise. It certainly seemed like he intentionally lost games to get a coach fired and once he got what he wanted he wouldn’t even give anyone else a chance. After he SIGNED A CONTRACT. 

Love the pettiness and McNair would be in the right if he spent the rest of his life trying to ruin Watson.

Ehh the Texans have made some questionable moves post Watson signing that contract. He committed to them likely thinking things would change and then McNair essentially put the team in the gutter. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

I wish the NFL would comment on his regular season availability 

It's painfully obvious to everyone involved that he won't be playing. He's going on the exempt list.

Haven't followed Texans camp. Are they actually giving him the first team reps?

1 hour ago, CKSteeler said:

It's painfully obvious to everyone involved that he won't be playing. He's going on the exempt list.

Haven't followed Texans camp. Are they actually giving him the first team reps?

That's not what I am saying. In Houston, considering he is taking safety reps in camp, clearly has no intention of playing him. The franchise is rightly down with him.

What I am requesting is a statement that could give teams who might be interested in trading for him clarity on when they might see him take the field. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

I'm sorry ET, but at this rate they will trade him to themselves and somehow lose picks in the process.

I'm half expecting him to enter the transfer portal and go play at Clemson again.

Literally nothing will shock me at this point (save for the Texans doing something right and getting a haul for the guy - that would shock me).

• Like 1