Sources: Houston Texans now willing to trade QB Deshaun Watson

NYRaider

33 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

I know we can't talk about the why's and wherefore's, but...

I'm ASTOUNDED that Watson hasn't been suspended or at least put on the exempt list. The evidence is plentiful and damning.

That's all I'm gonna say.

If Watson wasn’t a top 5 QB / one of the “faces of the NFL” he would’ve been a long time ago. No doubt in my mind.

Pretty awful look.

2 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

He’s acting like a Karen now lol.

I'm sincerely wondering if he was always like this and I was blind, or this is all because of his situation.

Seriously... I'm ashamed I cheered for this jackass predator.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm sincerely wondering if he was always like this and I was blind, or this is all because of his situation.

If you were called a jackass predator in public forums as much as he has these past few months, true or not, I would imagine you'd be more of a miserable prick than you already are as well

❤️ U

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It really is a toxic situation that seems to have no end in sight. 

Edited by Blackstar12
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

He’s acting like a Karen now lol.

That is when you hit him with an IMMEDIATE "Because you've been accused of sexual harassment/assault by a bunch of women and your status with the Texans and NFL is arguably the biggest news in the league right now."

Throw grenades at that ****ty comment.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

If you were called a jackass predator in public forums as much as he has these past few months...

I'm sorry... Have you met me? What Watson's dealing with right now on online forums? I call that "Tuesday" in NFL Gen.

• Like 8

Watson is innocent until the NFL has proof of something and they have investigated.

45 year old Joe Six-pack's opinion is meaningless as far as NFL punishment or suspension goes.

Pretending every woman has the same view on this is also pointless.

Ignorance of how 20-30 year old people live means nothing.

Puritanical views on number of masseuses or Instagram is also irrelevant.

It might play well on TMZ or sports talk radio but it does nothing to change the NFL's opinion.

Watson is getting pounded by a lunatic lawyer and a media circus, regardless of the merit of any accusation.

The NFL does not really care about the media or the lawyer. (as far as punishment goes)

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I wouldn't beat yourself up my dude, if this really IS him then he had us all fooled. I looked at him as similar to how I see Patty. Especially when he gave some cash to the lunch lady at the stadium, he seemed like a good dude. I guess we'll see how it all plays out.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

I think the Bears were the only ones who had any idea…at least Pace probably tells himself that so he can sleep better at night after passing on him for Trubisky.

• Like 1