Training Camp 2021!

N4L

12 hours ago, Forge said:

Don't worry yet. Really difficult to eval offensive line with no pads

Not only that but Banks wasn't exactly the lightest on his feet lineman in the draft, his agility was praised for his size but still it was always with that qualifier. Gotta think that with pads is where Banks will be in his element. 

Um, so Bosa's girlfriend is really like THAT huh? Disgusting.

Today the pads come on so the OL has a better chance against the DL. No pads really favor WRs and DL so when you hear OL and DBs are struggling, it doesn't mean all that much. 

Apparently Tavon Wilson has been looking really good thus far and has been playing with the first team with Tartt out. If he can be a good back up safety to Ward or Tartt, that would be nice. 

What other available vet CBs are out there aside from Kirkpatrick? 

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Today the pads come on so the OL has a better chance against the DL. No pads really favor WRs and DL so when you hear OL and DBs are struggling, it doesn't mean all that much. 

Apparently Tavon Wilson has been looking really good thus far and has been playing with the first team with Tartt out. If he can be a good back up safety to Ward or Tartt, that would be nice. 

What other available vet CBs are out there aside from Kirkpatrick? 

Yeah, the Bosa GF situation was all over my Twitter feed the last two days and it's pretty gross.

I'm looking forward to seeing what rookies Banks and Moore look like now that the pads are on, as well as Key and Hurst. 

I'm not surprised Wilson is looking good so far. He was good in stretches with the Lions as a starter and key depth. He seems like a very smart player.

As for FA corners, it's a pretty dried up market. Prince Amukamara is probably the next biggest name, but I think he's close to signing with the Saints? Just throwing out some other names: E.J. Gaines, Gareon Conley, and Daryl Worley. I have no clue if any of these guys fit our system. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we're active in the waiver wire or trades toward the end of TC for a depth corner. 

We dodged a bullet!!! Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidding, but funny reading all these reports and the fans comments on them.

15 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Yeah that can turn into a distraction real quick about Nick Bosa's GF. Wonder if reporters will start asking the team today about it 😬.

Oh, someone will definitely ask Shanny about it...Bosa probably won't be interviewed anytime soon since he just went up a few days ago, but next time he is up he will be getting questions about it as well. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

We dodged a bullet!!! Whew!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidding, but funny reading all these reports and the fans comments on them.

Oh, someone will definitely ask Shanny about it...Bosa probably won't be interviewed anytime soon since he just went up a few days ago, but next time he is up he will be getting questions about it as well. 

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Mac Jones has had a breakdown apparently. 4 incompletions in a row and he took his helmet off, sank to his knees and thumped the ground with hands ( 😆 ) then stormed off. Cam Newton, believe it or not, was the one to calm him down and talk him through it. Can't imagine Bill was impressed.

Since then however, he's been ace. Tight window throws looking good

I posted this in around the league thread and same I'm glad we didn't draft Mac and Cheese. 

Edited by 49erurtaza

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Well I mean, Nick is really like that so why is anyone one surprised? His 'views' on certain topics was brought up by me before we drafted him. People like to gloss over it because he's really good at football and he said all the right things leading up to the draft that year and but at the end of the day you are who you are. Makes sense his gf has similar 'views' imo.

17 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Well I mean, Nick is really like that so why is anyone one surprised? His 'views' on certain topics was brought up by me before we drafted him. People like to gloss over it because he's really good at football and he said all the right things leading up to the draft that year and but at the end of the day you are who you are. Makes sense his gf has similar 'views' imo.

I mean there's definitely a lot of truth to what you said...But that was a DISGUSTING tweet by her and you don't just throw that word freely unless you use it often. 

These types of things just keep popping up with him and I just can't imagine the locker room just batting an eye like they did to his pre-draft comments/tweets that were put on blast. Eventually, regardless of how good you are, people aren't going to let it fly. Someone will confront him about it, but first there will be questions asked to Shanahan. 

• Like 2

Remember all these reports of Mack getting beat in team drills and in one on one drills? This is why it doesn't mean anything without the pads as the OL are at a big disadvantage. Things will now start to even out and we will get to see who really is still dominant and not...I'm looking at you Mr. Street! 

41 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean there's definitely a lot of truth to what you said...But that was a DISGUSTING tweet by her and you don't just throw that word freely unless you use it often. 

These types of things just keep popping up with him and I just can't imagine the locker room just batting an eye like they did to his pre-draft comments/tweets that were put on blast. Eventually, regardless of how good you are, people aren't going to let it fly. Someone will confront him about it, but first there will be questions asked to Shanahan. 

His dad is just as bad as his GF. Thankfully, Nick himself is not saying anything.