Training Camp 2021!

N4L

2 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

I posted this in around the league thread and same I'm glad we didn't draft Mac and Cheese. 

He apparently had a bit of a rough practice. 1 - 6, 1 int and 1 dropped int on the 11-on-11 drills. I'm not sure how he's looked in other practices though, so not sure how much stock needs to be put into it. I'm not all that surprised...I said over and over during the draft season that I didn't understand why he was considered pro ready. He needs time. 

• Like 1

Actually surprised Ford is getting in team drills this quickly, but I guess if he is ready....he is ready? Still a big believer in putting that man on a maintenance plan until we get to the season. MAX two consecutive practices before getting a rest day or non-team drills. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Actually surprised Ford is getting in team drills this quickly, but I guess if he is ready....he is ready? Still a big believer in putting that man on a maintenance plan until we get to the season. MAX two consecutive practices before getting a rest day or non-team drills. 

I agree with you, but he's been out a long time and we don't know how his body has been since last season. All we knew was he was rehabbing and resting. Maybe he's 100% now and ready to go. 

Either way, I agree that taking it slow and giving him vet days is probably the best course of action from now until the end of the season.