Training Camp 2021!

N4L

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Trade Jimmy and get Fitz back? 

I'd settle for Chase Young. 

In all seriousness though If we could package picks to move back up into the first I'd be all for it. I don't think there is any way we get a 1 straight up for Jimmy, but maybe we package our 2 with Jimmy and maybe a few mid-late picks I'd be all for it. That's probably also pretty unlikely without conditions in the trade, but it would be something I'd at least try to explore. 

4 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I'd settle for Chase Young. 

In all seriousness though If we could package picks to move back up into the first I'd be all for it. I don't think there is any way we get a 1 straight up for Jimmy, but maybe we package our 2 with Jimmy and maybe a few mid-late picks I'd be all for it. That's probably also pretty unlikely without conditions in the trade, but it would be something I'd at least try to explore. 

Yeah conditional picks make sense if he is moved now. Based on health and maybe if WFT make playoffs or a mix. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Really wish we had a #3 who was capable of playing as a #2 in short bursts. May need him. 

...or if we had just drafted AJ Brown or DK... I will point this out again this offseason just because I can: Deebo's injuries were always a huge turn off for me during his draft year. I got kind of excited the other day reading that Kyle was impressed with the shape he came into camp in. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a lingering issue throughout the year again. 

Just now, GW21 said:

...or if we had just drafted AJ Brown or DK... I will point this out again this offseason just because I can: Deebo's injuries were always a huge turn off for me during his draft year. I got kind of excited the other day reading that Kyle was impressed with the shape he came into camp in. Hopefully this doesn't turn into a lingering issue throughout the year again. 

He's just gotta keep hitting that yoga studio :D:D:D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Sounds like Ambry Thomas hasn't looked good yet in camp, especially today. It's early but we have nothing outside that I think we can rely on if on of our starters gets hurt. 

How can he look good when he's playing against Trey Lance 😎

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Sounds like Ambry Thomas hasn't looked good yet in camp, especially today. It's early but we have nothing outside that I think we can rely on if on of our starters gets hurt. 

As a fan of Ambry Thomas leading into the draft, this makes me sad.