Training Camp 2021!

N4L

10 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

well none of this is news to us.

Nothing that has happened thus far has changed my mind, tbh. 

I completely understand either choice and I really don't think that there is a "wrong" choice. 

Preference would be to just roll with Lance. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nothing that has happened thus far has changed my mind, tbh. 

I completely understand either choice and I really don't think that there is a "wrong" choice. 

Preference would be to just roll with Lance. 

Yeah same........But that was wrong usage of the phrase "growing buzz around league circles" lol. That usually goes for when they think a player is available or a coach is going to get fired etc...Not for what freaking opposing scouts think who should be the starting QB.

Journalism is at an all time low at the moment. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Forge said:

I would have done it for the price they paid. Weird to see a rookie get traded before the regular season. I think Wade can be a productive player if you don't try and make him an outside corner. He could have been a good option to replace Williams after this year. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Jason Verrett missed now second day of practice. Demeco Ryans said to ask Kyle tomorrow when they asked about him. 😬 This can't be good.

He was on the sideline and wasn't with a trainer so I think that is a decent sign he is fine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Im torn on this. On one hand, rookies that get traded away from the team that drafted them before the season starts rarely work out. On the other hand, we really need slot depth and wade is very talented/cheap.

We must really not want to trade away any future picks at the moment.