Training Camp 2021!

N4L

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Seems like he might have met the amount of reps they placed on him for training camp. I think there trying to maintain him. 

Could be or maybe he was just a little sore...Either way, he had a dominant camp and doesn't need to be practicing every day...The vets are ready for the season to start now. 

• Like 1

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

He's going to be cut with injury settlement. 

Yeah, I don't know why you keep him around. He's on the last year of his deal and at this point I can't imagine the plan would be to bring him back. If he had a couple of years left on his deal and he just struggled this year, I'd just advocate for putting him on IR and bringing him back next season just to see if he rights the ship. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I really just don't know how I feel about this entire thing yet. I think it's particularly rough on people who aren't a fan of Jimmy to begin with LOL. 

Plus I just saw a tween that excoriated Jimmy G's play on the same play as Trey's touchdown pass in the Chargers play because Jimmy basically just dropped back and flung it to the primary read for a 2 yard hitch completion (which he threw high). 

And I listened to Rob Guerrerra yesterday confused by why we have to sacrifice a game just to get Trey in there if you're going to start Jimmy but have him on a super short leash lol. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I really just don't know how I feel about this entire thing yet. I think it's particularly rough on people who aren't a fan of Jimmy to begin with LOL. 

Plus I just saw a tween that excoriated Jimmy G's play on the same play as Trey's touchdown pass in the Chargers play because Jimmy basically just dropped back and flung it to the primary read for a 2 yard hitch completion (which he threw high). 

And I listened to Rob Guerrerra yesterday confused by why we have to sacrifice a game just to get Trey in there if you're going to start Jimmy but have him on a super short leash lol. 

Another point that has nothing to do with what your saying but I think if we are playing both Jimmy and Trey we probably have to have Sudfeld not only make the team but active during game day. 

10 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

This is the kind of stuff from David that makes me shake my head. It's cool to relay the quote, but to really put anything behind it in terms of substance or validity with a "wow" statement is somewhat absurd. Shocker, teammates prop up teammates. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This is the kind of stuff from David that makes me shake his head. It's cool to relay the quote, but to really put anything behind it in terms of substance or validity with a "wow" statement is somewhat absurd. Shocker, teammates prop up teammates. 

Shake his head? 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886y8ccr4atxsnz1fmmjg

You crazy @Forge

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is the kind of stuff from David that makes me shake his head. It's cool to relay the quote, but to really put anything behind it in terms of substance or validity with a "wow" statement is somewhat absurd. Shocker, teammates prop up teammates. 

Don't lie, you like dem clicks, too. I see the 22,000+ rep. That's like nearly 1 in 3 posts over an obscene number of posts. 

• Like 1