Training Camp 2021!

N4L

I'd love to add Smoke, even with the injury history. 

But given he's a vested vet and is not subject to waivers, I can't imagine that we are his first choice. Especially if he's looking to take a prove it deal. Seems like a better marriage with a team like Detroit. He's not going to build up value in SF 

6 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

That one preseason game must have been one heck of a impression hahaha.

He was far more impressive in his 1 preseason game in his rookie year. Looked like the real deal against Dallas, granted it was pre-season. 

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

He was far more impressive in his 1 preseason game in his rookie year. Looked like the real deal against Dallas, granted it was pre-season. 

Probably what Shanahan is holding on to.  Thinks about it every night before he sleeps.  Zzzzzz but he looked so good in that game, I know he can be dominant....he going to make this team no matter how much IR time he does  zzzzzzzZ....Let's hope he lives up to the hype that is in Shanahan's head. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jlooney1126 said:

Probably what Shanahan is holding on to.  Thinks about it every night before he sleeps.  Zzzzzz but he looked so good in that game, I know he can be dominant....he going to make this team no matter how much IR time he does  zzzzzzzZ....Let's hope he lives up to the hype that is in Shanahan's head. 

Well in all fairness, according to a number of beat writers, he was tearing it up in camp before that game and the injury. We heard good things last year before the ACL too. I think Shanny's had a lot more exposure to what he can and can't do than us fans do. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lol, I highly doubt this is what they are doing. 

Wouldn't surprise me. Kyle loves to facetime players, there is plenty of stories out there about it. There is a video of him facetiming Trent Williams after we signed him to an extension. Regardless of if they are doing this or not, my sentiment doesn't change; I love the way our staff handles its players. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

That one preseason game must have been one heck of a impression hahaha.

The weird thing is that there's nothing really all that special about him. He's not an athletic freak or anything. He's raw at the position etc. I'd definitely rather keep him over someone like Benjamin as I think you should certainly play the upside, but just hurd as a talking point is soooooooooooo weird 

• Like 1

Dontae Johnson cut. Say it ain't so!!! But he probably gets signed to the practice signed or possibly even re-signed after we put Hurst on IR.

Hopefully we are able to keep Daniels but I won't be mad if he gets a shot elsewhere, he deserves it. NFL caliber DL.

Yarbrough and Barrett were awesome in preseason but the depth at edge is now really good with Ford being back.

I really like Mayden, hope he stays on the practice squad. 

Hasty over Gallman as it should be!