Training Camp 2021!

N4L

1 hour ago, N4L said:

Hurd was limited in practice yesterday and isnt practicing today

Remind me again why we have this bum on the roster? Hes dead weight at this point and hes going to cost us 1.7 in cap space for no reason

He looked very slow against the raiders. He should have been put on the PS, at the minimum. 

lol of course. 

I'm fine with keeping him on the roster given the guys he beat out really aren't much of anything, but I may have kicked the tires on bringing someone else in who was waived by another team. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DR43 said:

I am a Steelers fan.  Do you all feel we made a good move by dealing a 5th rounder for Ahkello Witherspoon?  Would he be a decent starter?

Meh. The compensation is largely nothing, so it's not a bad move. He has his moments and when he's good, he can perform well. His confidence and mental state have the toughness of a wet napkin though and he's been more bad than good the last couple of years after getting hurt in 2019

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, DR43 said:

I am a Steelers fan.  Do you all feel we made a good move by dealing a 5th rounder for Ahkello Witherspoon?  Would he be a decent starter?

It's a future 5th isn't it? Yeah, that's fine for Ahhello. He has consistency issues and has lost his confidence a few times but when he is on his game, he is really REALLY good. As good as Sherman/Verrett were the last two season, Ahkello was even better during stretches...only problem is they are stretches and he needs to be able to put it together for an entire season. 

• Like 2