Training Camp 2021!

N4L

On 9/3/2021 at 8:09 PM, Forge said:

@J-ALL-DAY......don't give up hope!!!!!

I've said that Montréal should have made Adams the starting QB two years ago. But somehow, they kept starting other weirdos. He's a good fit for the CFL. Well, what I remember of the CFL, 15 years ago.

But that pass was not a great pass. Great catch, though.

27 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

It's good to know you're on Twitter. I followed an account because I thought it had a good chance of being you. I'm just waiting for the account to tweet something super Canadian to confirm it.

You and John living dangerously with the random follows

Also, I'm assuming it's the niner account that uses the same avy as Rudy on here. "Almost something or other"  or something. I've always assumed that was him as well lol

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

This looks worse and worse every day passing for the Bengals.

That's a overreaction...Let this play out. He didn't have drop issues in college so it's not a surprise he is starting out rusty and off his game...Sewell started out poor as well and like Chase, he opted out last season. Judge these guys midway through the season, not in preseason or the first few weeks of the season. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 1:03 PM, Forge said:

You and John living dangerously with the random follows

Also, I'm assuming it's the niner account that uses the same avy as Rudy on here. "Almost something or other"  or something. I've always assumed that was him as well lol

I will neither confirm nor deny this. I lot of my interactions are about a friend's relationship struggles, so no need to follow me.

• Like 1