Washington Extends Logan Thomas

I liked him as a QB in college, thought he could clean up his mechanics and turn into a quality QB. I was pretty wrong on that, but it's great to see him still get a chance to use his athletic ability and turn out a pretty good NFL career.

• Like 3

I like watching Thomas play, good for him. 

Another former QB making a switch to another position on offense IMO shows other sub-par QBs that it’s a legitimate option if your playing career is going sideways.

7th highest paid TE seems about right. LOVED what I saw from him last year. He has good length and a good understanding of space and how to find open spots in the zone. 

His game reminded me a lot of jason witten. There is still room for improvement for him, but I do expect big things

12 hours ago, ET80 said:

I liked him as a QB in college, thought he could clean up his mechanics and turn into a quality QB. I was pretty wrong on that, but it's great to see him still get a chance to use his athletic ability and turn out a pretty good NFL career.

I was a fan of getting him with someone who has a track record of QB development. His physical tools were off the charts but had a LOT to clean up. Good to see he was willing to make the change earlier rather than later.

• Like 1