Rodgers is back.

Pugger

55 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Gale Gillingham and Greg Koch....

I don't think Koch ever made a pro-bowl but he was second team all-pro after the '82 season. Larry McCarran made a couple of pro-bowls during that span. 

Needless to say, the 70's and 80's were bereft of talent. 

8 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

There's really only two real possibilities with Rodgers.  Either they trade him for a large haul after the upcoming season or they negotiate a new deal and jettison Jordan Love for whatever they can get.

Nothing short of a title I believe would bring about this....IF they lose another NFCCG, it may be time to cut bait....

1 minute ago, Old Guy said:

I don't think Koch ever made a pro-bowl but he was second team all-pro after the '82 season. Larry McCarran made a couple of pro-bowls during that span. 

Needless to say, the 70's and 80's were bereft of talent. 

GB as a franchise lost the chic they had gained during the Lombardi years...Also after all the success they had in the sixties meant they would have to rebuild....The Hadl debacle during Devine's tenure certainly didn't help this....

17 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

GB as a franchise lost the chic they had gained during the Lombardi years...Also after all the success they had in the sixties meant they would have to rebuild....The Hadl debacle during Devine's tenure certainly didn't help this....

I watched it all and it wasn't pretty. It was a very poorly run organization from the time Phil Bengsten followed Lombardi until Wolf and Holmgren arrived. 

19 hours ago, Old Guy said:

I watched it all and it wasn't pretty. It was a very poorly run organization from the time Phil Bengsten followed Lombardi until Wolf and Holmgren arrived. 

So did I....I remember Randy Wright and David Whitehurst....Also remember when Dan Devine, Bart Starr and Forrest Gregg did their Monday evening shows following Sunday's games....This stopped once we no longer got Wisconsin channels on our local cable service here in Michigan....Before that we used to get WLUK, WBAY, and WFRV television stations...Bodes

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

I believe that. I just have this irrational hatred for it. Idk it's because of what was on the radio as a kid idk. Parents never liked it either so I wouldn't hear it at home much, maybe that's part of it I have no idea

Just giving you a hard time, all in fun. 

• Like 1