Rodgers is back.

Pugger

51 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Still find it hard to believe Rodgers would stick with Jeopardy long term.  99% reading index cards, 1% game show personality would have to get old real quick

Rodgers would probably insist on being allowed to call an audible if he doesn't like the answer on the card.  

I'm very excited to have at least one more shot to watch one of the best to ever do it try and lead our packers to a title. These takes and hurt grown men requests wanting him traded immediately and under no circumstance brought back next year  are hilarious. After watching his first press conference back what hurt you so much in his answers? Seemed rather reasonable to me.  You try and extend it for 2-3 years and win the title. The odds of Love being even pro bowl level are not high. 

25 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

I'm very excited to have at least one more shot to watch one of the best to ever do it try and lead our packers to a title. These takes and hurt grown men requests wanting him traded immediately and under no circumstance brought back next year  are hilarious. After watching his first press conference back what hurt you so much in his answers? Seemed rather reasonable to me.  You try and extend it for 2-3 years and win the title. The odds of Love being even pro bowl level are not high. 

This bold part here seems a lot like projection to me. 

The last line is based on nothing factual and your post actually feels like a hurt grown man who doesn't want to face the reality Rodgers' time may well be up at the end of this season.

Carson Wentz went to a pro-bowl. Jared Goff went to a pro-bowl. Kirk Cousins went to two pro-bowls. LOL

35 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

I really liked what I saw from Love this preseason, but this is about where I'm at too. I can't wait to watch Rodgers this season, and every time I listen to one of his pressers recently, I like him even more. I don't even agree with everything he says — for instance, there are definitely some bones to pick in his evaluations of Gute's moves over the years — but as a Packers fan I'm going to try to enjoy this while it lasts.

2 hours ago, PackFan13 said:

In my experience, people who to tell you the odds of something are “not high” tend to not actually understand basic probability concepts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cpdaly23 said:

In my experience, people who to tell you the odds of something are “not high” tend to not actually understand basic probability concepts.

Odds are not high that I have any idea what that means

• Like 2

A reporter from Larry Brown Sports (whatever that is) has an article out saying Rodgers is in a "much better place" with the Packers.  Going to be very interesting season to see how this all plays out.  Just win baby and let the chips fall as they may.  Could be some real surprises ... can't wait.

2 hours ago, coachbuns said:

A reporter from Larry Brown Sports (whatever that is) has an article out saying Rodgers is in a "much better place" with the Packers.  Going to be very interesting season to see how this all plays out.  Just win baby and let the chips fall as they may.  Could be some real surprises ... can't wait.

Not overly surprised. Rodgers wanted the appearance of being included in decisions. It was an ego thing. He's probably also made peace with the fact it is likely his last year short of a Super Bowl win. Even then if he's back it means even more players won't be. 

On a scale of 1 to 100 what are the chances of Rodgers taking a Brady like extension to stay and keep the team competitive? 1 being no chance. 

On 8/30/2021 at 7:55 PM, Old Guy said:

This bold part here seems a lot like projection to me. 

The last line is based on nothing factual and your post actually feels like a hurt grown man who doesn't want to face the reality Rodgers' time may well be up at the end of this season.

Carson Wentz went to a pro-bowl. Jared Goff went to a pro-bowl. Kirk Cousins went to two pro-bowls. LOL

Incorrect. I've read your terrible takes and you are clearly hurt haha. Carson Wentz had a few great years before he was injured. Love has proven nothing in the NFL, to assume he's a stud is hilarious. 

Edited by PackFan13

29 minutes ago, PackFan13 said:

to assume he's a stud is hilarious

I don't think I've read anyone on the forums state he's a stud, just many people hopeful that the glimpses we've seen during the offseason will translate to good QB play in the future. No one is advocating for him to start right now, no one is declaring him a "stud" or even a surefire good QB.

However, I've seen plenty of posts declare that he's 100% a bust, which is equally as hilarious imo. 99% of what will make or break Love as a QB is only known by the Packers coaches, so anything that is said in this forum is pure bull**** anyway.

• Like 3

All the speculation about Love is really too soon. We don't yet have a good take on what he might become.

It's in the nature of forums to judge too early, we all like a bit of speculation, but I don't know which way this will go and I'm pretty sure no-one else does. There is enough to see in Love to have hope, but nowhere near enough to be sure, one way or the other.