Rodgers is back.

Pugger

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Interested in what GB did to make this work since they currently don't have the room to add Cobb. I assume it'll be something regarding Rodgers contract since the report yesterday was he would restructure to help them create more cap space. That or the Texans eating a good portion of Cobb's salary this year

Might be the money from Rodgers contract that is rolled into 2022 that makes the Cobb trade doable. Hope it is a player for player deal and not a draft pick though. 

1 minute ago, R T said:

Might be the money from Rodgers contract that is rolled into 2022 that makes the Cobb trade doable. Hope it is a player for player deal and not a draft pick though. 

I was thinking maybe EQ as part of the deal. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

he's earned every ounce of criticism he's gotten here. He deserves more, honestly.

here we are, celebrating a guy who turned the offseason into a schit show, selfishly manufactured drama, refused to restructure to help the team (like nearly a dozen of his teammates), all because he's unhappy about a 6 year contract he signed 3 years ago (and has already collected more than his guaranteed amount upon signing).

All of this while playing for 2/3 seasons well below his contract value

and, still, even those who recognize how schitty that was are some level of happy he's back

The media made it a schit show.  Rodgers never said boo.  Like I said - until I hear it from the horse's mouth I'm gonna refrain from judgement.

19 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

Is Rodgers a good guy again now or still a jerk and don't let the door hit ya?

Congrats, you have a good shot at a title this year.  As good as anyone.

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Lol. I love Cobb the person so glad to have him Back if accurate but hope the trade wasn’t for much  and he changed his deal 

I think MLF will use him better than MM

Not saying the two players are identical, but let's not forget in 2015 the Packers brought back a "washed up" 31-year old WR named James Jones who finished with 50-890-8 with Rodgers at QB. 

Cobb turns 31 in about one month. 

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Not saying the two players are identical, but let's not forget in 2015 the Packers brought back a "washed up" 31-year old WR named James Jones who finished with 50-890-8 with Rodgers at QB. 

Cobb turns 31 in about one month. 

Oh I remember this. It was when we convinced ourselves our offense was WAYYY better than it actually was and we got our teeth kicked in by Denver in a like week 8 matchup of the undefeateds, right? I recall a buncha free play long passes to Jones that wasn't sustainable.

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Oh I remember this. It was when we convinced ourselves our offense was WAYYY better than it actually was and we got our teeth kicked in by Denver in a like week 8 matchup of the undefeateds, right? I recall a buncha free play long passes to Jones that wasn't sustainable.

I was at that game .. we got curb stomped.  I sat there for 3.5 quarters with looks that could kill.  Just awful.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

Yea other than Jones, we didn't have much at WR. Jordy blew out the knee and Adams was rough that sophomore season.