What TEs do you like outside the Top-6?

JaguarCrazy2832

I feel like almost everyone's Top-6 no matter the format is some version of Kelce-Waller-Kittle-Andrews-Hockensen-Pitts

The more I dig into the position and do mock drafts the less and less I'm finding myself with the last 4 which makes me there's a good chance I dont get any of them

Who do you like in all formats outside the Top-6? I feel like I'll be drafting 2 of them if I dont wind up with one of the 6 above

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Want to expand on why?

Nothing really to extreme, Just that Gerald Everett is finally gone with no one behind him to compete for snaps ( I think they drafted a TE but Im not going to worry about him too much) Cam Akers got hurt and hes a pretty good receiving back so Id notch a few more targets and receptions his way Stafford likes targeting the TE from what I remember, Seems to be a good RZ threat and iirc he had a tremendous stat line last year when Gerald Everett was hurt for a few games (again I dont have the numbers right in front of me so he could of had boom and bust games just going off memory)

18 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thoughts on Jonnu Smith? All the guys mentioned I'd consider at their ADP. Jonnu intrigues me though too

I like Jonnu as a player and think he can ball but I’m just worried that Jonnu and HH will cannibalize each other and it will be hard to predict who eat each week.   

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

Robert Tonyan is a TE that is rising for me. He had 11 TDs last season and I think Rodgers is going to take care of “his guys” this season. I imagine he will target them more on purpose to help them build stats and get better paydays for their next contacts 

thats an interesting take since everyone has Tonyan on an overrated group because his efficiency was all-time great with TDs