Cowboys sign safety Malik Hooker

TheKillerNacho

Entered the league with a lot of hype for being a potential premium player, but it seems his body hasn't really been able to keep up with the abuse of a NFL career so far. Still surprised he lasted this long in free agency, would have thought a team would come by and pick up from the streets sooner.

19 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

Entered the league with a lot of hype for being a potential premium player, but it seems his body hasn't really been able to keep up with the abuse of a NFL career so far. Still surprised he lasted this long in free agency, would have thought a team would come by and pick up from the streets sooner.

Even before he got injured again last year he seemed to kinda regress. He would take poor tackling angles and forget his assignments. I think he’s best suited for the backup roll now.

2 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Really happy someone signed him. Will be rooting for him to stay healthy (he needs it).

Does Dallas run Cover 3? Hooker was not as good a fit in Cover 2/3 as he was with the Pagano defense 

I believe Quinn will be running a Cover 3...but I could be wrong.