return of cobb

FinneasGage

I choose to live in a world where the truth of the matter is that Chicago GM Ryan Pace decided to trade Anthony Miller to the Texans --> which then put Cobb on the trading block --> which then peaked Rodgers' interest in returning on the condition that he could bring Cobb with him. So, ipso facto, Ryan Pace delivered Aaron Rodgers (and Randall Cobb) back to the Green Bay Packers. 

• Like 3

Just now, packfanfb said:

I choose to live in a world where the truth of the matter is that Chicago GM Ryan Pace decided to trade Anthony Miller to the Texans --> which then put Cobb on the trading block --> which then peaked Rodgers' interest in returning on the condition that he could bring Cobb with him. So, ipso facto, Ryan Pace delivered Aaron Rodgers (and Randall Cobb) back to the Green Bay Packers. 

Life is a jigsaw puzzle....comprised of interlocking pieces.

• Like 1

Just now, ifeelasleep said:

We know where those third and 5 throws are going to go with Adams getting heavy coverage, I like this for this year

I trust MLF to scheme him just fine. He's hardly ever mentioned around here, but IMO MLF is a huge driving force in our success.

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Paul Bretl -   Last year, the Packers kept 5 WRs on the initial roster, as of now, 5 spots are locked up with Adams, Cobb, MVS, Rodgers, Lazard. This doesn’t mean they won’t keep 6, but the WR could be set as well.

• Peter Bukowski -  Would leave Devin Funchess, Juwann Winfree and EQ as the odd men out and that's before we account for special teams where Malik Taylor made the roster last year. Basically can't keep 6 WRs if none play special teams.

Does this not ignore Ervin's spot though that Cobb/Rodgers may handle?

Just now, incognito_man said:

Let's see how the contract looks, first. It's not like he has upside or would have a unique fit in the offense. If he didn't have a history here he would be a camp battle guy.

It is pretty clear why we are trading for him. I don't think there's a way eh isnt on the 53.