return of cobb

FinneasGage

4 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

in a vacuum, we are a better team with Cobb than without him (probably)

but it all depends on that contract

I'm assuming we are, at worst, losing out on like a 7th round pick value and, at best, will GAIN draft compensation from Houston for taking him off their books

If BOB were still there, the Packers could have gotten a first.

• Like 2

Let's bring Greg Jennings back too.  I'd at least let Rodg think we were going to just to get his hair bun to tighten up a bit.

If we give next to nothing for Cobb AND he agrees to re-negotiate his contract to a reasonable number no big deal I guess.  If that's not the case Murph and Gute made an idiot move.  Allow a player to dictate personnel moves is bad enough, but to dictate and obviously bad one for the team crazy stupid.

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol.

When he restructures, I wonder how much of his guaranteed money goes into next year, when he's gone! I can't even imagine why we would do this. 

My guess is we trade them Funchess or Josh Jackson. 

Now watch Randall Cobb do one of his 70 yard touchdowns in a key moment in the playoffs that gets us a Super Bowl win and someone bumps this to laugh at all of us complaining.

I can 100% see it.

I’ve always loved Cobb.  Always.  Excited to see him play in LaFleur’s system.  Hopeful he’s not an actual receiver and that this is the end of Austin.

Rodgers never had Cobb before LaFleur made him see the value in throwing to running backs.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Now watch Randall Cobb do one of his 70 yard touchdowns in a key moment in the playoffs that gets us a Super Bowl win and someone bumps this to laugh at all of us complaining.

I can 100% see it.

I’ve always loved Cobb.  Always.  Excited to see him play in LaFleur’s system.  Hopeful he’s not an actual receiver and that this is the end of Austin.

Rodgers never had Cobb before LaFleur made him see the value in throwing to running backs.  

Crap you kinda beat me to it

8 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I can 100% see it.

Complaining? I'm real pumped for the #1 offense in the league/ MLF potentially adding Cobb, Funchess, Amari, and essentially Dillon and Deguara.

If Barry is somehow an upgrade over Pettine's BS, look out.

Edited by Arthur Penske
  • Like 1