2021 Eagles Training Camp Thread

Kiltman

Thanks to Steven Nelson alone it’s looking like a 12 win year boys, who’s excited!*

* Miraculously Hurts with be awful still despite all the wins, but our chances of getting a QB are over already thanks to Nelson Island himself.

At least we don’t have Wentz anymore, honestly a breath of fresh air. Let’s all celebrate that.

McNabb played the scorned ex girlfriend part but he was right in the end. I’m 90% sure the added pressure of the SB from Foles and the piled up injures ruined Wentz and that he was an actual perennial MVP talent mentally and physically healthy but 5 seen something through it all. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

McNabb played the scorned ex girlfriend part but he was right in the end. I’m 90% sure the added pressure of the SB from Foles and the piled up injures ruined Wentz and that he was an actual perennial MVP talent mentally and physically healthy but 5 seen something through it all. 

Just remember number 5 will always love you ❤️ Unlike wentz 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

lmfao... Dave Spadaro said they would be doing a light practice

Nick don't play man.

If he could go as hard as Reid was able to go back in the day he probably would. Obviously practice rules (hitting/length of practice) has changed since then.

Given the injury history of just about everyone on this team I feel like this is a little concerning.