2021 Eagles Training Camp Thread

Kiltman

6 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Probably just waiting for a contender to have their TE go down with an injury - can't imagine Ertz makes it all year here. 

Yeah, I'm thinking that's probably the case too.

Howie is probably hoping out for a 3rd or 4th which probably isn't on the table rn.

lmaooo...

He was used to team media people calling on one reporter and unmuting them virtually to ask their questions. I remember Nick for a presser at one of the OTAs earlier in the offseason joked with the media when they kept hounding him about a certain topic and he was like "y'all just aren't gonna stop huh?!??"

Elliot Shore Park mentioned that the majority of first team reps at WR were DeVonta Smith and Travis Fulgham on the outside w/ JJAW in the slot. Greg Ward was not at practice today and Jalen Reagor has a lower body injury I think he said.

Andre Dillard got the start at first team LT today but it can change at any time.

4 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

McNabb played the scorned ex girlfriend part but he was right in the end. I’m 90% sure the added pressure of the SB from Foles and the piled up injures ruined Wentz and that he was an actual perennial MVP talent mentally and physically healthy but 5 seen something through it all. 

McNabb has been right about RGIII, Foles and Wentz and people sh*t on him every time he says something about another QB, and so far he hasn´t been wrong. I think we better respect his opinion a bit more. 

• Like 2