2021 Eagles Training Camp Thread

Kiltman

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Reagor’s 2nd TC off to another rough start 

disappointed harry potter GIF

At this point I’m not expecting anything from him until he gives us a reason to in a regular season game. Easier that way… If he turns it around, great, but I’m putting all the hope on Devonta’s bony shoulders now and if Hurts is legit we’ll get him another weapon in FA 2022.

He failed Tuesday’s conditioning test, NFL sources told The Inquirer.

The injury happened as a result, but Reagor also wasn’t physically or mentally ready to pass the test, sources said. The recent murder of a childhood friend has weighed heavily on the 22-year old, and the Eagles believe it affected his readiness and performance at the start of camp, a league source said.

Reagor has participated in individual drills the first two days of camp but has been held out of team drills.

He wasn’t the only player to fail the test. Dallas Goedert didn’t pass as well, sources said. The fourth-year tight end apparently wasn’t slowed as much by his conditioning or lack thereof. He used the wrong technique in a drill, turned the wrong way, and thus finished below the required baseline, a league source said.

That's rough about Reagor's friend. 

But, lol @ Goedert failing the conditioning test by going the wrong way.

30 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Why?

I mean I get not hating on him, but I don´t see how he has earned any love in here. 

There's no sense in loving or hating him right now. There's legit nothing of note to give substantial judgment on him. We'll know a lot more come seasons end.