Packers trade for WR Randall Cobb

RaidersAreOne

If we use Cobb strictly out of the slot I'll be extremely disappointed. Confident LaFleur will see that to maximize his value you gotta find creative ways to get him involved especially at this stage of his career. Reliable albeit unspectacular returner as well hope he and Amari Rodgers can split some duties there.

12 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

I'd be willing to give up a higher pick 4/5 if Houston eats more of that contract. Packers are in a terrible cap position.

Texans cap spot isn't great, but it's not as bad either. I thought similar things - if the Packers can bump the pick to a 3rd, I'd like to see the Texans eat all of the cap this season.

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Texans cap spot isn't great, but it's not as bad either. I thought similar things - if the Packers can bump the pick to a 3rd, I'd like to see the Texans eat all of the cap this season.

Don't think you're getting a 3rd for Cobb even if they eat the entire salary.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Don't think you're getting a 3rd for Cobb even if they eat the entire salary.

4th will do. Cobb's salary was really bad, I'll take anything for him if we're being honest.

If it meant he's not on the books next off season with cap and actual draft picks, I'll do just about anything.