How are those rookies performing?

Scoundrel

2 hours ago, .Buzz said:

I’m sad you guys got Farley. Pending health, he’s going to be a top 10 corner at some point IMO.

Yeah, if he doesn’t miss a ton of time and get a bunch more injuries he’ll be a steal. But that’s the gamble.

Eric Stokes has been getting a lot of reps with the 1's with King being out. He's been getting beat often by Davante Adams(who doesn't Adams beat). Talk about being thrown in the fire.

Josh Myers has taken over the C position and is apparently filling in very well. I look for him to man that spot for the next decade and be a damn good center.

Amari Rodgers looks quick. He's going to get some reps in this offense this year. Probably less than what would've been after the Cobb signing. Sounds like he will be returning punts aswell.

Kylin Hill is a damn good athlete. Not sure how many touches on O he'll get with Jones and Dillon but he will be returning kicks.

• Like 1

Sam Cosmi apparently did well enough in mini-camp that they were ready to give him the RT gig from the start. Come training camp, he had a tough go of it against Sweat and Young day in and day out, but apparently that is paying off. Supposedly, he's been one of the most vastly improved players in camp. I'm sure going against those two constantly will do that. Or break you. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Sam Cosmi apparently did well enough in mini-camp that they were ready to give him the RT gig from the start. Come training camp, he had a tough go of it against Sweat and Young day in and day out, but apparently that is paying off. Supposedly, he's been one of the most vastly improved players in camp. I'm sure going against those two constantly will do that. Or break you. 

Definitely a tough test. Jed Wills, who overall had a very solid rookie year, got abused by Sweat last year and that was by far his worst game of the season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Josh Myers has taken over the C position and is apparently filling in very well. I look for him to man that spot for the next decade and be a damn good center.

Amari Rodgers looks quick. He's going to get some reps in this offense this year. Probably less than what would've been after the Cobb signing. Sounds like he will be returning punts aswell.

Kylin Hill is a damn good athlete. Not sure how many touches on O he'll get with Jones and Dillon but he will be returning kicks.

I wanted to get all 3 of these guys in KC. I was unhappy when Myers went one pick before us. Luckily, Creed Humphrey looks to be doing pretty good himself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I wanted to get all 3 of these guys in KC. I was unhappy when Myers went one pick before us. Luckily, Creed Humphrey looks to be doing pretty good himself.

I was wanting Humphrey over Myers! Lol. I won't argue with the Packers FO though, they certainly know how to draft lineman.

How has Bolton been looking for you guys?

Titans updates:

Dillon Radunz has been struggling with consistency since pads went on.  Hype train slowing down, still think he's likely to be the starter early on.  Growing pains expected.

Caleb Farley has been treated gingerly so far, but he's as quick and explosive.  Making rookie mistakes though.  Probably doesn't start immediately with how strong the CB group is starting to look.

Racey McMath continues to be gushed over by every beat writer that sees him on the field.

Quiet on Rice, Weaver, Fitzpatrick, and Breeze though.

4 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

Soooooooo, Jackson Carmen listed 3rd on the Bengals RG depth chart behind Michael "I got Burrow injured" Jordan and Xavier "I got hurt week 1" Sua-Fila.  Bengals gonna Bengals.

I don't know how it works for the Bengals but any depth chart put out by the Ravens around this time is done so by their media team and not the FO/Coaches. It essentially just lists players based on seniority and offers no insights beyond that. So I think it's too early for you to worry.

2 hours ago, DreamKid said:

I don't know how it works for the Bengals but any depth chart put out by the Ravens around this time is done so by their media team and not the FO/Coaches. It essentially just lists players based on seniority and offers no insights beyond that. So I think it's too early for you to worry.

Logically, that 100% makes sense, but after being burned time and time again by this franchise, all hope fades quickly.