Bdl summer owner meeting

bcb1213

I'm not sirA but I know we need to address a couple things. If you have suggestions on topics please let me know and I'll add them 

1.  Moving shark tank to after second preseason week instead of third week as it is stated now 

For : bcb, Scoundrel, rags, Pickle, samsei, Jlash, Blue, md4l, Pheltz 

Against PR, Ruskie 

2.  Do we add another bdl week to the season or how to address extra nfl week (potential second bye week. Turkey day, Xmas) 

Yes:  Blue, Scoundrel, bcb, Pheltz, Pete, PR 

3.  Adding subtracting years in free agency fix 

Edited by bcb1213

39 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I'm not sirA but I know we need to address a couple things. If you have suggestions on topics please let me know and I'll add them 

1.  Moving shark tank to after second preseason week instead of third week as it is stated now 

For : bcb 

Against 

2.  Do we add another bdl week to the season or how to address extra nfl week (potential second bye week. Turkey day, Xmas) 

3.  Add punch and pie to future meetings 

1. For

2. meh I don’t think I’ll get through all the weeks of game plans in a season again ever again in my life now. So rather not add more.

3. Bagels. No one eats pie or drinks punch

13 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

1. For

2. meh I don’t think I’ll get through all the weeks of game plans in a season again ever again in my life now. So rather not add more.

3. Bagels. No one eats pie or drinks punch

We'll eventually tackle these one at a time. Number two is more do we want to add a second bye to avoid bizzbowl being Xmas weekend. Though that could do more harm than good with the injuries factor 

1. No. The point of having Shark Tank after Week 3 (at least as I understand it) is so we can pick up guys who looked good in preseason and, maybe most importantly, made the team and didn't get hurt. You really want to be the person winning a one-year bid on a guy after preseason Week 2 just for him to tear his ACL in the third preseason game?

2. Expand the playoffs!!!

Okay, but seriously, add a game to the regular season maybe.

3. Aye

Edited by Blue
was off on the number of games we play

2 hours ago, Blue said:

1. No. The point of having Shark Tank after Week 3 (at least as I understand it) is so we can pick up guys who looked good in preseason and, maybe most importantly, made the team and didn't get hurt. You really want to be the person winning a one-year bid on a guy after preseason Week 2 just for him to tear his ACL in the third preseason game?

2. Expand the playoffs!!!

Okay, but seriously, add a game to the regular season maybe.

3. Aye

See the issue was we used to do this after preseason week three when there were four weeks of preseason. Otherwise, as it reads now, you're signing people after the opening Thursday night game.... 

Edited by bcb1213
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Was told you were responsible for the game plan to make this happen 

I am an elite game planner

OFFENSE:

Fulgham smash

DEFENSE:

Put Fulgham on defense and the others will rise to meet his greatness and play like pro bowlers

Final Score Me- 175  Opponent- 1 

• Like 1

What would yall say if we had an 18 game season, had a bye week during Thanksgiving(week 12), and had a bye around week 6?

We do the same number of gameplans, we keep the Thanksgiving bye, and we add in a bye for ourselves a few weeks in.  I think that will help people from getting burned out.

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

What would yall say if we had an 18 game season, had a bye week during Thanksgiving(week 12), and had a bye around week 6?

We do the same number of gameplans, we keep the Thanksgiving bye, and we add in a bye for ourselves a few weeks in.  I think that will help people from getting burned out.

18 game or 18 week? Or are you including playoffs?