Bdl summer owner meeting

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

We do the exact same as last year except we insert another bye week for us around week 6 and push the rest back a week.

We wrote 16 gameplans last year? Man this really is a full time job. I’m fine with the bye week but when would the extra one be? You say week 6 but if it’s approved we should vote on it

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

We wrote 16 gameplans last year? Man this really is a full time job. I’m fine with the bye week but when would the extra one be? You say week 6 but if it’s approved we should vote on it

13 regular season weeks, 3 playoff weeks, and 2 bye weeks.

Regular season weeks 1-5, bye week 6, regular season weeks 7-11, thanksgiving bye week 12, regular season weeks 13-15, Playoff weeks 16-18.

So 5 weeks on, one off, five on, one off, then finish up the season.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

What would yall say if we had an 18 game season, had a bye week during Thanksgiving(week 12), and had a bye around week 6?

We do the same number of gameplans, we keep the Thanksgiving bye, and we add in a bye for ourselves a few weeks in.  I think that will help people from getting burned out.

1. YES 100% to moving the shark tank up.

2. Expansion of the season, I prefer Ragnaroks proposal of a 'mid season' and Thanksgiving schedule. Maybe, if ppl really want to.  An extra bye before the playoffs which would make it 19 weeks. I don't really think we should add another game though