Bdl summer owner meeting

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think as long as we allow new bids up through the 30th (the day after Preseason Week 3 ends), we should be fine. Perhaps with a caveat that no player signed after that Monday is eligible for Week 1 lineups?

We could institute a pre week one waivers if that suffices? 

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

We could institute a pre week one waivers if that suffices? 

Nah, I still think there's merit in having people bid on players after seeing how they do in preseason.

Need votes on the following. If you already voted, and I tagged you, please vote again on just this topic 

.  Moving shark tank to after second preseason week instead of third week as it is stated now 

For : bcb, Scoundrel, rags 

Against blue, PR 

@wwhickok  @Pickle Rick  @The Orca  @samsel23  @Jlash  @SirA1  @pheltzbahr  @EaglesPeteC @WFLukic  @rackcs @RuskieTitan

@MD4L  

30 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Need votes on the following. If you already voted, and I tagged you, please vote again on just this topic 

.  Moving shark tank to after second preseason week instead of third week as it is stated now 

Against blue, PR 

@wwhickok  @Pickle Rick  @The Orca  @samsel23  @Jlash  @SirA1  @pheltzbahr  @EaglesPeteC @WFLukic  @rackcs @RuskieTitan

@MD4L  

There are only 3 preseason games now right?

Id be for moving the shark tank to after the second then 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Against blue, PR 

@MD4L  

For.